пятница, 6 марта 2015 г.

For reference I booked the hilton tower bridge and it credited within 3 days of the money hitting th


You may remember last Winter that American Express launched a partnership with TripAdvisor.  They were paying £5 to every Amex cardholder who linked their American Express card to their UK TripAdvisor account and wrote one review .
If you book a pre-paid hotel, your stay could be for a date after 31 May.  However, the hotel would need to charge your card before 31 May.  I don t know how quickly Hilton charges prepaid stays many IHG properties only charge a week or so before arrival.
Filed Under: American auto rental in europe Express Gold card , American Express Platinum card , British Airways American Express cards , Hilton HHonors (Hilton, Conrad, Hampton) auto rental in europe , Starwood Preferred Guest (Sheraton, Westin) About Head for Points
Yes. You get 1000 for each night of the week regardless, and if you clock in two weekend days, you get an extra 5000 on top of it. So if staying somewhere for a week, Saturday to Saturday, you get two 5000 weekend bonuses for having two sets of weekend stays. One for Saturday and Sunday and another for Thursday and Friday.
Just had the same message using my iPad, however I closed the error window, went back to HFP blog, clicked on the second link to access the offer and it took me through to the correct page, entered my Amex details, clicked continue and then save offers. Seemed to work ok, haven t checked Amex yet though.
For reference I booked the hilton tower bridge and it credited within 3 days of the money hitting the amex card. I also asked in the hotel if gift cards were available or could be topped up and was told they are currently online only.
may be a silly question- if booked 3 nightst at the hilton next week and it cost me £200 and £200 was charged to my card say today .then I stay next week and spend £20 a night in the hotel bar for 3 nights spending £60 and it was charged seperatley to my card would that mean the £260 would qualify for the for the £50 back or does it need to be £250 in one hit?
I do question the marketing motives of these companies. Why do I have to find out about this stuff from Head For Points? On a separate note, how are these funded? by Amex, Hilton or TripAdvisor? Or all three?
I ve often thought that about AMEX. I m signed to receive promo emails etc but never get this type of activity. I haven t got the time or inclination to go to amex website every day, I ll someone else do that eh Raffles!
No disrespect to you, Raffles your role in this is invaluable but I hope you get my point. I belong to a. club locally where I pay £300 a year for membership and they do tell me everything that s going on. It s not drip fed on various sites around the World Wide Web. What on earth is the Amex marketing strategy?
Agreed. As a Platinum, you are jumping between the Platinum website, Amex Selects / Amex Network, now TripAdvisor plus the special offers which appear on your online statement. And even then you don t see them all!
Given my high travel rate ~90% (and my recent change of allegiance from Marriott to Hilton) I am also going to start pimping out a split rate offer to friends and family that don t use hilton but do have amex.
tangey on Why you should never use 100% miles for an Etihad redemption! Clive on Bits: new BA seat design auto rental in europe patent filed, new Jumeirah openings, Marriott starts expiring points, £500 to Oz richie on Bits: new BA seat design patent filed, auto rental in europe new Jumeirah openings, Marriott starts expiring points, £500 to Oz Metatone on Bits: new BA seat design patent filed, new Jumeirah openings, Marriott starts expiring points, £500 to Oz Jon on Got Amex Gold? Get 3,000 free MR points by adding the Gold credit card Stephen on Bits: new BA seat design patent filed, new Jumeirah openings, auto rental in europe Marriott starts auto rental in europe expiring auto rental in europe points, £500 to Oz

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий