пятница, 15 февраля 2013 г.
Before I share these photos, I have to say that I was not the official wedding photographer for this
Before I share these photos, I have to say that I was not the official wedding photographer for this wedding. Out of professional courtesy, I did not get in the way of the hired photographer, so most of these were taken from my seat at the wedding and reception. But just because I wasn t the official traveling nurse jobs photographer doesn t mean I couldn t bring my camera and take pictures for my own pleasure right? I mean how could I not bring my camera to a wedding! Especially for Felicia s wedding!
She was my best friend in high school, traveling nurse jobs and she is one of the sweetest, beauitful, most amazing, traveling nurse jobs and definitely smartest people on this planet! I hardly have a memory from high school that doesn t have her in it. Most of them involve writing notes back in forth in between classes about our crush of the day, haha : ) and leaning on her when I was having a bad day, going to her OM competitions, track meets together and her curling my hair for HOURS for my first prom with Kyle. She met her husband Joe during her freshman year at Duke, and I knew as soon as she told me about him they would get married! I don t know Joe all that well, but the few times I ve met him I ve been impressed. They are definitely perfect for each other will live a life of happily ever afters. Congratulations Joe Felicia! Thank you for inviting us to your wedding celebration. We wouldn t have missed it for the world!
The wedding festivities started the night before with a little basketball in the Boston Garden. Kyle had to give me a very serious lecture about just how big of a deal this place is to the world of basketball, haha. It was definitely an amazing opportunity and tons of fun!
Then Saturday morning traveling nurse jobs before the wedding they rented 2 Boston Duck Tour boats to take the out of town guests on a tour of the city. AMAZING! We had the best tour guide, Plucky Ruffles, traveling nurse jobs and got to see so much of the city! Highly recommend this if you ever go to Boston!
I am Felicia s grandma and just wanted to tell you how beautiful your pictures are, I especially love the one of the first dance you certainly caught the joy. I m sure you will do well in your business with pictures like these, very interesting, beautiful and different ..not like mine with rows of people.
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий