пятница, 15 февраля 2013 г.
Neighborhoods Down With Bandit Signs! Philadelphia Photos Center City Brewerytown / Sharswood / Stra
Neighborhoods Down With Bandit Signs! Philadelphia Photos Center City Brewerytown / Sharswood / Strawberry Mansion Fairmount / Spring the firm tom cruise Garden / Francisville Fishtown / Northern Liberties / Kensington / Port Richmond Manayunk the firm tom cruise / Roxborough / East Falls Mt. Airy / Chestnut Hill / Germantown North Philadelphia Northeast Philadelphia Old City / Society Hill Queen Village / Bella Vista / Hawthorne South Philadelphia Southwest Center City West Philadelphia / University City The Suburbs the firm tom cruise NJ Shore Points General Discussion Social Scene Food and Drink (Philadelphia the firm tom cruise Restaurants & Bars) Events Culture Politics Local and State National Global Relocation Relocation - Moving to Philadelphia Life Transportation the firm tom cruise Sports Real Estate Urban Planning the firm tom cruise Parenting Business
The accident happened at about 12:15 p.m. on the ramp to Charles Street Circle from Embankment Road westbound, State Police Sergeant Michael Popovics said at a press conference. Embankment Road is the continuation of Storrow Drive past the Hatch Shell.
The craft�s fuse box became loose and got stuck under the brake pedal, preventing the duck boat from slowing before it struck the vehicles, Popovics said. The operator eventually stopped the duck boat on the right shoulder of the road.
The five minor injuries were in the other vehicles, Brown said. Passengers were transferred to another duck boat, Old Gloria, to continue the firm tom cruise their tour, Brown said. There were 25 people on board, Popovics said.
It was the second accident in four days involving duck boats. Old Gloria and two other vehicles were involved in an accident the firm tom cruise Tuesday near Government Center when three women on their way to a wedding tried unsuccessfully the firm tom cruise to maneuver their car around the duck boat.
I think he meant the Boston (which was reported here). When I first read your post, I thought you meant that the Boston Story had no play here. When I replied, I provided a link to that story, but what I had was another opportunity to read your post and then I decided that what you possibly meant was the Philadelphia Story had no reportage in Boston. Either way it's a bit odd, since mechanical problems could be indicative of some larger problem throughout the Duck Boats' fleet.
I find it interesting that the driver is also the ridiculous tour guide. Isn't this the equivalent of driving while talking on your cell phone? Maybe they need to hire another person for the boat to make the bad puns, silly jokes, and obnoxious comments about our history.
Btw, I kind of miss the boats on 3rd street. They haven't passed in a while. I put a sign outside my showroom that said... Free naps for Duck Boaters . And sure enough, the yellow quakers started showing up.
I find it interesting that the driver is also the ridiculous tour guide. Isn't this the equivalent of driving while talking on your cell phone? Maybe they need to hire another person for the boat to make the bad puns, silly jokes, and obnoxious the firm tom cruise comments about our history.
Btw, I kind of miss the boats on 3rd street. They haven't passed in a while. I put a sign outside my showroom that said... the firm tom cruise Free naps for Duck Boaters . And sure enough, the firm tom cruise the yellow quakers started showing up.
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий