воскресенье, 17 февраля 2013 г.

The part about the Railways or Airlines is exaggerated.The Railways and Airlines have vastly improve


A fairly accurate picture but quite exaggerated in some aspects.Lets understand that Country is an over populated country so one has accept overcrowding of streets and cities unless we have people being allowed to venture out in "shifts".Also due to the economic Boom (to what ever small measure as claimed by Graham)there would be an increase in Two Wheelers / 4 wheelers. I am from Bangalore, a City where there are 300 cars added on PER day.We should try and follow Singapore's example where I understand you have a 3-5 year waiting period to buy a Car.
The part about the Railways or Airlines is exaggerated.The rental cars for sale in salem oregon Railways and Airlines have vastly improved.See, if you go through a Travel agent, the Tickets would be delivered to your home and you could book online through a Credit Card and some Airlines follow ticketless travel.Obviously these services would be missing in small towns / villages but if cannot rough it out, STICK to cities.
Good article. Whatever Mr. Graham says is true especially about the traffic and the way people drive. Apart from that, I think next time he should try visiting the suburbs or the town areas of metropolitan cities like Mumbai instead of the various villages he descibes. I'm sure he will have a completely rental cars for sale in salem oregon different perspective about the country then! ;-)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий