воскресенье, 17 февраля 2013 г.
You have virtually limitless options on this hit, but we ordered a Crest 3D Vivid Toothpaste from Wa
Recent Comments Ken on Being Proactive During Delays/Cancellations Pays Off (Again) Ken on Skiing, Snowmobiling, Tubing, Sleigh Rides, and More! Kris Ziel on Being Proactive During Delays/Cancellations Pays Off (Again) Pamela cheap tickets to india T on Being Proactive During Delays/Cancellations Pays Off (Again) Michael on Being Proactive During Delays/Cancellations Pays Off (Again) Blogroll
This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
I have been promising for some time now to share how I have played the Grand Slam using my husband s account. While I am trying to go as high as I can afford on my account, I am just trying to get to the 16 hit/25,000 mile level with his account. I think that if you are going to play the Grand Slam but don t want to go all in , this is a good threshold to attempt. 25,000 miles gets you a free round-trip cheap tickets to india domestic/Canada flight on US Airways or it s partners (of which United/Continental is my favorite!), so I put the value of that at least at $300 sometimes more. I f flights cost much less than that, it is often smarter to just buy the flight and save your miles. So, my goal was to determine the minimum amount of money I could invest to get a free flight on his account. In order to make it where you could replicate his hits, I also am not using any hotel stays or hotel point transfers. His account is starting as a clean slate.
In case you are brand new to the Grand Slam (or are now inspired by this post to play!), make sure you first obtain a US Airways Dividend Miles account and register for the Grand Slam. If you don t register before you start making your hits/transactions, they won t count! Most of these hits require linking from US Airways to another site to make your purchase, so for that reason I will not be listing the links here. Whenever you are making a purchase, make sure that your Dividend cheap tickets to india Miles number is entered somewhere on the website so that you get credit for your purchase.
Also if you are new, it may help to read this introductory Grand Slam post as well as this post on Frequently Asked Questions . Feel free to ask me some here as well! Also extremely useful are the Grand Slam forums on both Milepoin t and Flyertalk . Much of my info originated from one of those two sites. cheap tickets to india Million Mile Secrets and I must be on the same wave-length today, because he also posted his version of an inexpensive pathway to 16 hits today that you can check out for even more ideas on how to obtain your hits.
I am posting hits that are very inexpensive, but are for things cheap tickets to india you will probably get some use out of anyway. You can of course substitute in different items if you find something cheap tickets to india that will be more useful for your family (just make sure the items you select still earn miles!)
This was was pretty simple. Just download the Dividend miles toolbar and complete three searches. I think I searched for Gap, Pottery cheap tickets to india Barn, and diapers. The toolbar keeps track of your searches, so you know when you have completed three valid searches as it will list the number and display the number of miles you earned by using the toolbar. You must complete your searches in the actual toolbar that will be at the top of your screen.
Once you join Points.com, cheap tickets to india you need to enter your frequent flyer account information from various programs, so that you can swap miles into US Airways miles. Each program has its own minimum mileage requirements. I will share what worked cheap tickets to india for me, but the easiest way to see what options you have is to click on "exchange" in the US Airways section.
Then select US Airways as your program and enter "1″ next to the how many? box. Select search now, and your options will be revealed. The options presented will be directly related to the frequent flyer programs that you entered. Hotel and other rewards programs (like Best Buy) can also present good exchange cheap tickets to india options.
This hit takes about two weeks on average to complete if you are doing it the free route. Make sure you use an "extra" email address, because most likely you will get a lot more email after you complete this hit than you did before. Sign-up using the link from the US Airways website. You should end up with about 275 miles after you complete all the initial interest surveys. You need a minimum of 500 miles to transfer. Once you hit the 500 mile minimum click on the "Deposit Miles" option on the upper right-hand side of the screen. If you want a quicker route, you will usually get offers to make donations or purchase magazines to earn miles quickly after a week or so of completing surveys.
This is a tricky hit because you have to be invited to participate in e-Rewards and there is no known direct way to solicit an invitation. You may have received an invitation before and just ignored it. Do a search in your email accounts for e-rewards. Just make sure that US Airways is a transfer partner before you start filling out surveys. I have been working on this hit for a month it takes a long time. Start on this one right away if you want to try and use it. I will list an alternate hit in case you don t have an invitation for e-Rewards, or in case you just never get to the $25.00 minimum required to transfer.
cheap tickets to india This is a hit that is stretching cheap tickets to india the rules a bit, but it has been working. If you set up an account and link a bank account to it (when I played for myself cheap tickets to india that wasn t required cheap tickets to india but a couple weeks later it was for my husband) it seems to give you 2,500 bonus miles and a hit even if you never fund the account or make a trade. To play it safe, you could always fund it and purchase a cheap stock. Plenty to pick from these days! But, it has been working for free and that is how we have played it thus far.
You need to have at least 400 miles in your account to do this hit, so if you are starting from scratch, wait until you earn some miles from other transactions to do this hit. Basically you are spending 400 miles to get a magazine subscription and a hit. Don t confuse this with the magazine site that has you pay money for magazines this is Magazines for Miles. My husband ordered Fast Company for 500 miles. I ordered Sunset for 400 miles on my account. Easy, free, and somewhat useful hit!
Just register with Audience Rewards to earn points by answering Broadway Trivia questions (make sure you register to earn US Airways miles). Super easy and kind of fun. I know that there are no trivia questions up today to answer, but I think they may very well come back. InACents is my go-to guy for the answers, so check his site in the coming days to see if new questions are up.
I bought a $10 gift certificate for $5 and then used code SAVE to get 80% off. That code ended, but the code SALE is currently working to give you 70% off. This hit should not cost your more than $1-$2 and you can use the coupon you buy to save money on your next trip out to eat. Double win! Just make sure you are going to Thanks Again through cheap tickets to india the US Airways website cheap tickets to india and then going from Thanks Again to Restaurant.com. You have to register a credit card with Thanks Again and then use that card to make your Restaurant.com purchase.
cheap tickets to india I registered a card that is not registered with any other dining program with US Airways Dining and went to buy a $1.99 Vitamin Water from a participating cheap tickets to india sandwich shop. I enjoyed a nice cold beverage, and a cheap hit. If you are a new member with the US Airways Dining program, you can also get 1,000 US Airways miles for making two $25 dines within your first 45 days of joining.
You have virtually limitless options on this hit, but we ordered a Crest 3D Vivid Toothpaste from Walmart.com (linking through the US Airways portal) and it came to $3.09 with no shipping fee. Useful and a hit. Smile big and pretty now!
This one feels wasteful, but it is a cheap hit. Basically, you just register online for a Super Shuttle trip that you aren t actually going to be on. Of course, if you can, in fact, use a Super Shuttle cheap tickets to india trip for your travel, that is even better! Otherwise, just book at trip online from the Phoenix Airport cheap tickets to india (PHX) to the Phoenix Airport Aloft Hotel. If you input code UYR59, it should bring the price down to $4. I added a dollar for tip and put a note in the comments section that said Don t wait for me if I miss the shuttle . This hit has been posting pretty reliably.
We ordered a 7.5 oz Dial Basics hand soap for this hit. Can t have too much soap with a toddler running around the house! The soap came in an embarrassingly large box and the shipping price is high, but just suck up the high shipping cost and get the hit. You may find something even more useful for your home than soap paper clips perhaps??
This hit is also not exactly cheap tickets to india within the rules as it states you are to order a wine club membership, but the hit seems to be functioning with just a wine accessory purchase. We purchased a Quick Chill Wine Cooler that came to $10.70 with shipping. I am not seeing that item available cheap tickets to india currently, however, I did find either a $14.95 wine label remover or a wine tasting notebook. Both are not exactly useful in my life, so you could just try waiting a week or two to see if the wine cooler comes back into stock. It is crazy how the Grand Slam can impact retailer stock!
cheap tickets to india On my account cheap tickets to india I ordered two 9v Batteries for $1.98 plus shipping, but the cheapest useful item I found available today was a four-pack of AA batteries for $3.99. The shipping on this deal is steep, but unavoidable if you want a valid hit for a small purchase. So, for a grand total of $12.17 we are getting four batteries and a hit.
The price of this hit has creeped up throughout the Grand Slam, and is currently up to just under $19, but the product you get is super yummy. It is Biscoff spread and
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий