пятница, 30 ноября 2012 г.

The next day, we woke up to clouds and rain. I was pretty disappointed because I wanted to go swimmi


One of the most memorable places I have traveled to must be South Padre Island in Texas. I went there a few years ago in February with my girlfriend while I was on a break from school. The weather was very cold, so we wanted to go somewhere warm for a few days. We ended up driving all the way down there from Indiana, which took us about 24 hours.
When we finally got to the island, I was immediately impressed. It was just so beautiful and surrounded vacation rentals new jersey by the Gulf of Mexico. I was so glad to be at a place where I could wear shorts and T-shirt in the middle of the winter. After driving around the island for about 20 minutes, my girlfriend and I checked into our hotel. We stayed at the Knights Inn, which was surprisingly nice for how cheap it was. Our room smelled really nice and we received a complimentary breakfast every morning.
The first thing we did in South Padre Island was take a dolphin vacation rentals new jersey cruise on this big boat. The cruise took us pretty far out in the ocean and we saw plenty of dolphins along the way. It was really fascinating vacation rentals new jersey seeing these creatures vacation rentals new jersey about a foot away from me. I almost wanted to reach my hand out and touch one of the dolphins. vacation rentals new jersey The cruise lasted about an hour and was really an enjoyable experience for my girlfriend and I.
Later that night, my girlfriend and I went out to eat at this great restaurant called Parrot Eyes. The menu featured almost vacation rentals new jersey anything you would want to eat including pastas, seafood, burgers, sandwiches and tacos. I ordered the shrimp tacos and they were absolutely delicious. I washed my meal down with a strawberry margarita.
When we got back to our hotel, we decided to hang out by the pool for a while. The pool was located outside and was really big. I ll admit that the water was a little too cold for my liking, but it was still refreshing to swim in. After we finished swimming in the pool, we relaxed in the hot tub for a little bit.
The next day, we woke up to clouds and rain. I was pretty disappointed because I wanted vacation rentals new jersey to go swimming in the ocean. My girlfriend and I decided to go to a fast food restaurant for lunch and wait for the rain to pass. As we were sitting at Long John Silvers, we noticed that the rain had stopped and the sun was coming out a little bit. We left the restaurant and headed to the beach.
The water was surprisingly warm; I was afraid it would be freezing. My girlfriend and I enjoyed splashing around in the water for about an hour and a half. It definitely made us forget about the cold weather back in Indiana. I ended up picking up some seashells on the beach and brought them back to the hotel with me.
On our way back home, I kept thinking about what a great place South Padre was. The island was so warm, fun and filled with some of the friendliest people you d ever want to meet. Being on that island helped me forget about the cold weather vacation rentals new jersey and stress from school. I really hope to visit South Padre again someday.
Related Travel Posts: Banton Island Philippines Bora Bora Island- Plan an Ultimate Island Vacation Boayan Island Philippines Langkawi Island, Malaysia- The Place to Be Balabac Island Be Sociable, Share!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий