воскресенье, 29 сентября 2013 г.

A little while later, it was time for me to tour the Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikīkī where Mal and I are


After our hike at Diamond Head and breakfast at Bogart's , Mal and I headed back to the hotel. I blogged while Mal went to buy a new pair of sunglasses. He forgot his at home, so, thankfully, there's a TON of shopping nearby.
A little while later, it was time for me to tour the Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikīkī where Mal and I are staying for the first two nights of our trip. (As I mentioned in my previous posts, the Oahu Tourism Bureau is sponsoring my part of the trip. We'll move to another hotel later today for the remainder of our time on Oahu.) I met with Darla Won, Director of Marketing, in the lobby of the hotel and then she took me around to see the property.
The first stop of the tour was the lobby. The 538 guest rooms are situated in two towers and sit on top of five floors, which contain all kinds of dining options —from a grab-and-go café (where I got iced coffees and bananas the day before) to a fancy, fine dining restaurant with "melt-in-your-mouth-sushi" according to Darla.
canada air tickets Not on-site, but part of the hotel is the Hawaii Prince Golf Course , which has 27 holes and was designed by Arnold canada air tickets Palmer and Ed Seay. (Isn't an "Arnold Palmer" a delicious cocktail? Haha!) There's a free shuttle that takes you to the course right from the hotel. The other two Prince Resorts Hawaii properties (there are three hotels in total) have golf courses on-site.
And, finally, what's canada air tickets really great about the Hawaiian Prince Hotel is that it has such a convenient location. The drive from the airport was only about 10-15 minutes and it's walking distance to the beach, shopping, dining, and the Hawaii Convention Center—everything is close by!
Hmm, comfy beds, flat screen TVs with cable, outdoor heated pool and hot tub and a nice fitness center I sound like a snob, but I m talking about vacationing at a hotel not just your 1 night overnight stay

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий