вторник, 24 сентября 2013 г.

I have not been on any of the tours listed but I did travel to Savannah last week. I wanted to go on


You are currently viewing our site as a visitor which means certain areas of the site are not accessible to you such as our event calendar, chat room, photo galleries, vendor discounts and coupons and more. By joining our free community fox world travel you will have access to all of these features as well as the ability to interact with one of the most vibrant online Halloween communities on the web. Registration only takes 1 minute and is absolutely free , so please join our community today !
I have not been on any of the tours listed but I did travel to Savannah last week. I wanted to go on a haunted tour of some sort but I heard no good reviews online. A couple fox world travel people that went on one when I was there did not recommend it. It's too bad. I really wanted to feel the chill.
The only one I went on was the New Orleans one. We enjoyed it very much, but, well, I didn't see any ghosts lol These are always fox world travel fun, more for their historical value than anything. I never found any of them particularly scary. It's not like you actually go inside fox world travel any of the buildings anyway - at least from my experience.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий