воскресенье, 27 апреля 2014 г.

If you are interested, the Celebrity Century bookings are out there and I noticed it has a 3-Day in


When I looked at Celebrity Cruises fleet, I always wondered why Celebrity Century was the sole ship in its Century class. sports ticket broker  I think with a little more scrutiny, I could have predicted sports ticket broker its farewell season.  The ship was not Soltsicized (though it did get a spa menu update with the Canyon Ranch partnership ) and her sister ships Mercury and Galaxy were sold to TUI Cruises .  But after this 2014-15 season, the Century will be added to  CDF Croisières de France fleet, another line owned by Celebrity s parent Royal Caribbean.  Ironically, sports ticket broker she will join another former Celebrity ship, Zenith , which is coming from Pullmantur , another Royal Caribbean owned line.
The tour is very worldwide with one last Panama Canal trip, Alaska, a few itineraries in Australia sports ticket broker and Southeast Asia, until its last cruise from Dubai to Rome s port Civitavecchia. This is kind of a neat thing for a ship as the last farewell tour I read was kind of sad (in my opinion).  Royal Caribbean s Monarch of the Seas, now MS Monarch on Pullmantur ,   was a short cruise ship that traveled between Florida and The Bahamas.  I say it was sad, because unlike the Century, it didn t get an opportunity to see the world under its original name.
If you are interested, the Celebrity Century bookings are out there and I noticed it has a 3-Day in Miami for one last Bahamian cruise.  If you want a piece of history, this might be your cruise of the Century.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий