суббота, 26 апреля 2014 г.

You should get an appointment with your designated school officer(DSO), who is typically Internation


I remember national car rental dublin traveling to my home country,  India,  first time as student on F1 visa after a year and half since I landed in US. It is very important to plan well and do the required procedures at school for you to come back or enter US without any issues. It is not very complex, but here are few things to do.
You should get an appointment with your designated school officer(DSO), who is typically International advisor, and tell them that you are going to your home country for vacation during break. You will tell them why you are going home and when you will come back approximately. Sometimes, students take a semester break for a variety of reasons could be health issues or family emergency, etc. You should make sure you get the following from the advisor
Letter indicating that you are enrolled full time and going to your home country for break.  This letter is just a proof. Think of it like an employment letter stating that you are currently employed. The advisers know this stuff.
You may not have to do this at all schools. But, if you need a ride back from airport and your ISO office does this, you would have to inform international students office and tell them about your trip for pick up from airport.
If you intend to apply for TA position, you would have to fill in the application before you leave. The deadlines are typically around registration. This is just to make sure you do not miss the deadline for TA application.
Registration for classes for next semester is key thing to do. You never know if you will have time at your home to do all this stuff. You better national car rental dublin pick the classes and register before you leave for vacation.
I came on a visit visa that is b1/b2, I changed my status national car rental dublin to F1 here. It s been almost a year now that I have been living here. My question to you is about going back to my home country. I have heard from people that once you come here and change your status to F1, you do not get a permission to go back to your country and come back. Like once you go back, you will need to schedule an interview to come back to U.S. Is that true?
does anyone know ?i have been to us for almost 4 years and i just study ESL only and my visa is gonna expired in mei 2014 .now , i decide national car rental dublin to visit my country (indonesia) for 3 weeks .can i go back indonesian and came back here ? can anyone answer ASAP!!! thank
I just got my break for spring quarter so I m going back to my homecountry and stay there for 14 days than I have a scheduled fly to korea but the problem is, my flight is here in new york, can I come back to new york just to get my flight or I will have problems ?
I m current with F-1 visa, and I signed the paper that I would like my break, in the botoom of the paper was written that I couldnt come back to NYC till my spring quarter is done, so does that mean that I can catch a Flight here in NYC JFK ?
I m currently doing my MS in one of the universities in California. Presently I am on H4 visa planning to convert the status to F1 visa.Can I go to Canada for stamping ?What do you recommend? Can I travel to India without taking a semester break? Please suggest
To convert national car rental dublin from H-4 to F-1, you don t need to go out of US. You can file COS from H-4 to F-1 and once approved you will be on F-1 status. No stamping is required as long as you continue to be in US. You will need to get F-1 visa stamped only when you travel out of US next.
Comments only, No Questions. We have a NEW Q & A Section . Please ask your questions at Redbus2US Q & A Section Please do NOT post questions here. Ask in Q & A Section We have a NEW H1B Visa Tracker . Please add your H1B Case info at H1B Visa Tracker!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий