пятница, 29 августа 2014 г.

I have spent most of my life in the travel industry. My mantra in days gone by was the desire to tur


In July we hired a car from Budget at Durban airport.After a lengthy  sign up we were sent to the car park to collect our car and head off. It was dark and the guy in the office assured me the car was in good condition. sport ticket style invitations As it was dark, I decided to give a check over with the flash light in my iPhone. Surprise, surprise.. I found many blemishes which I m sure would have been charged to me when we checked the vehicle in Cape Town 23 days later. As anyone who has driven in South Africa  will know the attendants who rush you when you pull up at a petrol pump will testify, they tediously jam as much into the tank as possible. On the day of check in at Cape Town we had filled the tank at a petrol station at the V A and drove it 2 blocks to check it in. They had the hide and audacity to charge me $20 to top the fuel tank up. In my opinion this was a complete rip off and people need to know that you have to watch BUDGET Car and Truck Rental SOUTH AFRICA.
I have spent most of my life in the travel industry. My mantra in days gone by was the desire to turn left when I boarded an aircraft, however these days you have to climb stairs sport ticket style invitations to acheive that desire. I have been very fortunate in my travel life and have spent a fair bit of my time aloft in the sharp end.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий