четверг, 28 августа 2014 г.

* Photos from select dining locations and attractions. With Attraction photos costing $14.95 each


When I go to Disney World I am always taking photos.  The problem is I am in very few to none of the photos when I get home.  Also I am carrying around my camera bag, lenses, airline consolidator discount airline tickets tripod, and all sorts of extras because I want really great photos of my family at Disney World.
I still bring my camera, a smaller point and shoot, but for photos of the family I tried PhotoPass and PhotoPass Plus on my last two trips to Disney.  Ok, it’s not cheap, well, it’s a great deal cheaper than the $100 I just paid for a single photo on a cruise I took, but it is well worth your money if you use it correctly.
When you purchase Disney PhotoPass+, you get all the photos you want taken up to a 14 day vacation.   You can also say $50 Bucks by purchasing PhotoPass+ airline consolidator discount airline tickets at least 14 days Prior to your vacation.  When you buy PhotoPass+ from your travel agent at least 14 days before you check in at Disney World, you pay only $149 instead of $199.95.  These prices are without tax.
Photos are taken by Disney PhotoPass photographers.  They are all over the parks and in resort. PhotoPass+ provides the perfect way for you to capture your vacation memories airline consolidator discount airline tickets with great photos and with everyone in the shot!
•    Photos from select dining locations and attractions. With Attraction photos costing $14.95 each + tax and Dining photos costing $29.95 each + tax, the value of Disney PhotoPass+ airline consolidator discount airline tickets is quickly apparent
PhotoPass+ is perfect for when you are at Disney World with family and friends.  This way you can plan dining reservations that include extra photos, and get the photos you never want to pay for at the end of Splash Mountain while everyone else tries to take a photo on their cellphone as they walk buy.
VLM LLC. As to Pixie Vacations airline consolidator discount airline tickets ® artwork, logos and property: © Pixie Vacations. Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to our Terms of Service. May not be for distribution in some states. CST 2105179-40 | Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. FST TI54844

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий