суббота, 30 июня 2012 г.

The lounge was not open on Saturday night or Sunday, but that was fine, I was leaving first thing an


I stayed one weekend night at the Renaissance Austin in the Arboretum recently. I used to live in the area, but had never stayed there before, so when one of my category 1-4 certificates was about to expire, and I needed to take a quick weekend trip to Austin, I figured this was a great opportunity to check it out. The Renaissance is a category 4 hotel so it was a great value too.
When I arrived to check in, the parking lot was completely full, and teenagers in formal dress and tuxedos where everywhere. I thought to myself, this is going to be "great"... However, when I checked in, the receptionist told me there was a prom that night, and she would put me in one of the top front rooms which were set back away from the atrium. I guess this was sort of a Junior Suite, exotic car rental dallas with a small sitting room or office in the front, and a bedroom on the other end after the huge bathroom, so there really was no noise at all. I hardly noticed the event going on.
The lounge was not open on Saturday night or Sunday, but that was fine, I was leaving first thing anyway. I headed down to the gym. There is a separate elevator in the back, and I walked all the way around the upper balcony looking down on the festivities below. They also have an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, both are modern and well maintained. There are outdoor exotic car rental dallas trails accessed through a door in the back of the exercise exotic car rental dallas room. They appear to go all through the woods behind the hotel.
The next morning I had my breakfast delivered to the room. It showed up right on time and was very good. Checkout was simple, and I headed over to Starbucks to get some writing done, then head for a lunch engagement.
If you like what you've read, please share! To email this article, or to share with your friends on Facebook or Twitter, click one of the buttons below! Also, keep up with SkiCat's exotic car rental dallas latest travel rantings, sign up for our RSS Feed .
I love to travel and see new places, but as a working professional with a family, the opportunities for travel are limited. However, I do a decent amount of travel for my work. Over the years I have learned to take advantage of this not only to improve my travel experience, but to see the world at the same time. Through this blog I hope to share these experiences and the insights gained with the greater traveling community.
exotic car rental dallas

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий