понедельник, 28 января 2013 г.

We have just gone from extreme humidity in the Seychelles to freezing cold in New York. We have fina


We have just gone from extreme humidity in the Seychelles to freezing cold in New York. We have finally arrived in New York and we took our rental car to my dad's sister's house, also known as my Thea Mary and Theo Arthur. discount broadway tickets Before completing this post I would like to thank them so much for letting us have a place to stay for these past 3-4 days, it has made a huge difference. We arrived late at night in New York and we where all so happy to have a nice familiar place to stay. The next two days we packed a huge amount of our stuff and shipped it back to the states, a total of 198 pounds less was something that we were very thankful for. A curve ball hit us half way through our time in New York, my computer screen had cracked and I had a defect LCD screen. We had to drive to Connecticut to have my computer fixed before we departed for South America. Our last day in New York we were able to go into Manhattan and visit Time Square and walk around for about three hours. discount broadway tickets The culture shock that presented itself upon us was immense and we were so indulged in the many story high buildings as well as the different discount broadway tickets culture all together. I was so shocked just to see a signal light and I was so happy to get a Starbucks. The hot showers, the clean tap water, the fast internet, and the 2% milk was all so different and of a other world for us.
A quick introduction of myself is my family and I will be traveling the world on world medical mission trip. We are a group of six people and I am the oldest of four childern. A bit of what I am doing during this life-changing trip is capturing everything discount broadway tickets that happens while we will be gone. I really hope that you will "follow" us around the world.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий