четверг, 30 мая 2013 г.

[...] albums of all time, but rather the top 20 best albums as decided by some rock critics. I was (


On Saturday (16th of March) I was in Liverpool, having given a talk to Liverpool Astronomical Society on the previous evening. So I spent a wonderful few hours looking around the various discount air plane tickets Beatles sites in the city. I had done this back in 2006, but you can never get too much of a good thing.
I started my tour in Matthews Street, which is where the Cavern Club is located. The Cavern is where the Beatles played discount air plane tickets over 200 times in the early 1960s, before they became famous. It is where Brian Epstein first saw them, and signed them up to become their manager.
In and around Matthews Street are many Beatles shops, selling Beatles memorabilia. Nowadays one can buy Beatles T-shirts in many shops, but if you are a real Beatles fan, these shops have a much wider selection of T-shirts than you will find in high street shops. In addition, of course, there are things like mugs, post cards, posters, bags and all manner of other things discount air plane tickets available. I bought a few things for my youngest daughter Esyllt, who is my little Beatles fanatic!
After that I wandered down to Albert Docks, which is where the new Beatles Story museum is located. It costs about £12 to go around, but I was more keen to go on the Magical Mystery Tour , which again I had done before in 2006. It takes you around the sites in Liverpool which are associated with the Beatles, such as Penny Lane, their childhood homes and the Church hall where John Lennon and Paul McCartney first met.
Unfortunately the two tours on the Saturday were all booked up. So, a word of warning, discount air plane tickets if you are planning to visit Liverpool and plan to do this wonderful tour, book ahead. Each tour lasts 2 hours, and with only 2 tours a day they quickly fill up. I was just about to resign myself to doing the Beatles Story experience rather than the tour when the lady in the tourist centre told me that someone had just called in to cancel their booking as this person had mixed up their dates. So, I was able to get a cancellation at the last minute. Very lucky!
Ringo lived in one of the poorest parts of Liverpool. The two houses discount air plane tickets where he lived as a child are only about 200 metres apart. discount air plane tickets The tour does go there. The first of the two is boarded up, as are all the houses discount air plane tickets in that street as they re going to renovate the whole area. The house he moved to is down a street that the bus can t go down as it s too narrow. We drove along a road perpendicular to it, I was on the wrong side of the bus to snap a photo.
[...] albums of all time, but rather the top 20 best albums as decided discount air plane tickets by some rock critics. I was (and still am) a massive Beatles fan. Two of the top 3 albums discount air plane tickets were Beatles albums, numbers 1 and 3. But two of [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий