четверг, 30 января 2014 г.

Family trip on cruise is dream becoming reality for many people today. It s the excellent vacation t


Northern Michigan, California, Georgia, Chicago... Out of all my fun vacations that I've been on, my favorite vacations are cruises. This Spring Break, I went with my family on the ship Celebrity Reflection . Here are my top five favorite things about cruising.
Who doesn't love food on cruises? You can eat as much as you want and try new foods too. My favorite restaurant was Qsine, where we got to select food from an iPad. Food is definitely one of those things that makes a cruise wonderful.
car rental massachusetts age In St. Maarten we went on a tour. It took us to the French car rental massachusetts age side of the island (St. Martin), to an iguana farm, and to a beach where airplanes fly directly over the beach. It was very fun. But St. Kitts was unforgettable.
In St. Kitts my dad and I went on a volcano hike while Jenna and my mom went zip lining. Little did we know that the hike was meant for people in amazing physical shape, not us. We had to stop climbing because we were too worn out. My legs still hurt one month later! car rental massachusetts age Jenna described zip lining as "epic" and was glad that she did not go on the volcano hike.
The Fun Factory is the Celebrity Kid's Club for children ages 3-11 years old (12-17 is the X-club, the teen area). I made a lot of friends and had a ton of fun. My favorite part was the scavenger hunts around the ship and the backstage tour.
Ellie- I have to say, I have always been skeptical about cruises. There s something about being on a boat full of thousands of people in the middle of the ocean that rocks me the wrong way. However, reading your blog has persuaded car rental massachusetts age me otherwise. We vacation every year in the Riviera Maya and absolutely love it! But I love that you go unplugged as your momma would say. It s such a great way to spend quality time with your family free of distractions. Excellent car rental massachusetts age post! I just might have to take a cruise! Reply Delete Lori B May 8, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Glad that you enjoyed your cruise! Our 4 grandkids (14, 12, 6, 3) love cruising car rental massachusetts age also! And you are so right. The only time I see my 14 yo grandson without an IPhone, IPad, or iPod in his hands is when we are on a cruise! Have a great day!! Reply Delete Peter Tran May 8, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Hi Ellie, Great blog! We re a cruise family too. I agree with your #1 reason too. I m forced to disconnect from the world when I go on cruises. The Internet connection is ridiculously slow and expensive. I m one of the few that hope they NEVER make WIFI free on cruise ships. I m going to share your blog with my 13-year old son and my 8-year old daughter and encourage them to also blog about our next cruise this Thanksgiving. Keep up the great work! Reply Delete car rental massachusetts age Deb Carter May 8, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Love cruises too!! I m a grandma! Love when we take 3 generations and go for a week - all together. See new places, the cruise ship is fun, and we unplug for the week to spend time together... it is AWESOME! Reply Delete Deb Carter May 8, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Love cruises too!! I m a grandma! Love when we take 3 generations and go for a week - all together. See new places, the cruise ship is fun, and we unplug for the week to spend time together... it is AWESOME! Reply Delete Gulf Coast Travel car rental massachusetts age World May 8, 2013 at 12:59 PM
I love Cruising TOO!!! I m a Grandma! Love when we take 3 generations of the family for a cruise vacation! New places - fun cruise ship - and being unplugged for the week to spend time with each other! Reply Delete car rental massachusetts age Anonymous May 8, 2013 at 2:58 PM
thanks for the information car rental massachusetts age I am going on almost the same cruise in November, I guess now I have to try Frog Legs, how were they and how bad was the Volcano hike. Wayne Reply Delete Anonymous May 8, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Ellie, wonderful synopsis of your cruise experience! I have always loved cruises myself, and I agree with Jenna...zip lines are so epic . I will never forget my zip-lining experiences! You are a highly talented car rental massachusetts age writer, keep up your blogs in the future! Your old camp counselor, Trina Reply Delete Trina May 8, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Ellie, What a wonderful synopsis of your cruise experience. I personally love cruises myself, lots of fun memories away from technology, and (hopefully) lots of sun. I agree with Jenna, zip-lining is pretty epic . I will never forget my zip-lining experiences. You are a highly talented writer, please continue to blog in the future! Your old camp counselor, Trina Reply Delete Librarylady May 8, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Ellie, what a wonderful blog! I have been on a number of cruises and they are a great way to get away from everything! We took our now grown kids on one in the early 90 s and they had a lot of fun too. :) I m curious to know how your sister felt about the frogs legs? I m 51 and not quite that adventurous when it comes to trying those.....they are just a little too exotic for me! You are right about the food though. There is truly a lot of it and many things to try! Reply Delete THE IslandGirl and Makijo May 9, 2013 at 6:22 AM
Ellie, what a wonderful blog! I have been on a number of cruises and they are a great way to get away from everything! We took our now grown kids on one in the early 90 s and they had a lot of fun too. :) I m curious to know how your sister felt about the frogs legs? I m 51 and not quite that adventurous when it comes to trying those.....they are just a little too exotic for me! You are right about the food though. There is truly a lot of it and many things to try! Reply Delete THE IslandGirl and Makijo May 9, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Ellie, what a wonderful blog! We have taken a number of cruises. Our first one was with our three kids who are now all grown up. They loved it too! Maho Beach when the planes come in is just amazing, isn t it? How did your sister feel about the frog legs? I haven t tried them yet as I m not quite that adventurous! You are right about there being a lot of food....it seems like it s everywhere! I thought ordering on the I-Pads at Qsine was really cool! I hope to take my grandson on a cruise in the future....he s still a little too young to enjoy it. Your writing is beautiful! Definitely keep up the good work. :) Reply Delete Sandra Ellis May 15, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Family trip on cruise is dream becoming reality for many people today. car rental massachusetts age It s the excellent vacation that permits you to simply relax, loosen up and not keep concerning regarding car rental massachusetts age bookings or where you should travel next. Reply Delete Anonymous May 20, 2013 at 3:51 AM
Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. car rental massachusetts age Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a marvellous job! Stop by my web-site :: todocastillalamancha Reply Delete Add comment Load more...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий