четверг, 30 января 2014 г.

Whether you decide to pre-plan or just see what appeals to you when you get there, one thing is for


Danielle recently returned from a trip of a lifetime a 35-day cruise from the United Kingdom to the Caribbean. She s been gracious enough to write up a review of her stop in Cozumel. discount rent a car toronto Since this is a port of call for nearly every Galveston cruise, I know you ll enjoy her firsthand look.
The day that we had planned as a beach day and what happened, the Carnival discount rent a car toronto Legend pulled up next door and it started raining! discount rent a car toronto OK, I can t blame the Legend as it only rained briefly and it was still so muggy and warm it felt like you could barely breathe.
discount rent a car toronto I was kindly asked to share my Cozumel experience with you all since it is one of the most popular ports of call from Galveston. It was my first trip to the island, and I have to admit I was definitely pleasantly surprised by it! It s a fantastic cruise destination and easy to see why it is one of the most popular in the world.
Whether you decide to pre-plan or just see what appeals to you when you get there, one thing is for sure you will not be bored. I would advise taking a little discount rent a car toronto extra cash too. The shopping here was also pretty discount rent a car toronto good!
Nachi Cocom had actually been recommended by a friend of mine, Travel Shop Girl , who also blogs on all things travel. I took her advice and booked my friend and me a spot online before we left for the cruise. Anyone else that wants to visit here you must book BEFORE you leave, Nachi is reserved for just 100 people per day, and you can t just turn up.
Our deposit discount rent a car toronto was $10 each, which left $45 each to pay once we got there. That may sound pricey, but trust me, for what s included, $55 was an absolute steal. You had full use of the beach and pool facilities, a three-course discount rent a car toronto lunch served to you on the beach (or you could eat inside if you prefer) and unlimited alcoholic and soft drinks. It also included sun beds, umbrellas and hammocks. The only extras you had to pay for were water sports and massages if you wanted them.
We arrived to nothing basically; you entered through what resembled a gap in the trees but once through and into the complex, wow! It was like something you only ever see on TV. We paid the remaining balance at the front desk then we were introduced to a gentleman who would show us to our loungers and would be our waiter for the day.
The beach was gorgeous; there was ample space between loungers so you didn t feel like you were on top of each other. We had beautiful coconut trees behind us and then palms with bright discount rent a car toronto coloured hammocks just waiting for you to sit in and then fall out. It was perfect!
We made ourselves right at home, had a little wander down the beach (picking up small shells as we went) then returned to our loungers ready to spend a few hours just doing nothing. That was until we were approached by one of the water sport salesmen. I said before the cruise I really wanted to hire a jet ski, so I haggled discount rent a car toronto with him a little on the price and how long I could use it for. Eventually we reached an agreement and off I went.
The water was crystal clear some parts you could see right to the bottom but it was starting to get a little on the choppy side. I would take myself along the beach to the resort next door, which was absolutely jammed! Looked like they were having some kind of Spring Break all on their own and in January.
Once I reached the furthest point, I would turn and race back along the coastline to the other end. The wind was blowing behind me by this point so you could pitch up and leave the water quite nicely; going back the other way to do it all again was the hard part though. The waves were coming toward you and a few times I got a face full of water. To turn and pull the throttle right back again though discount rent a car toronto was worth it I was off! Of course discount rent a car toronto I was checking as I went that there was nothing I could collide with.
Once my time was up I made my way back to the shore, jumped off and handed back my lifejacket. By this time we were getting close to lunch so decided we should probably eat. We intended to leave no later than 2 o clock so we could also enjoy the town around the port. We ordered our food, a few more drinks and enjoyed 15 minutes lazing in the hammocks.
When the food came I was shocked! All of this food for two people! We had deep fried cheese sticks, my friend ordered guacamole and they came with a huge bowl of nachos, then we both ordered the shrimp, which again, there was so much of. It was delicious!
We didn t even have room for dessert; some people did, but this was more than enough for us. I was in my element with my shrimp, they weren t fully shelled though so it was a bit tricky, but the flavour when you finally discount rent a car toronto got to eat a bit was worth it. The menu was nice though; there were many different things from authentic Mexican cuisine down to your average cheeseburger, which the kid with the family next to us seemed to thoroughly enjoy!
Feeling full, we relaxed a little more, just enjoying the sights and sounds and watching the birds play between the trees. Nachi Cocom was a wonderful place. I will go there again if I ever go back to Cozumel. You should check it out!
Once back around the port we decided discount rent a car toronto to take a quick trip to the ship to dump our beach bags and then it was time to do some shopping. Boy did we shop! I hadn t expected to buy that many things here, but it was hard not too! Everything discount rent a car toronto was relatively cheap and the people were friendly. There were souvenir stores, jewellery stores, a small market, really just about everything you could ever want or need was on this particular road opposite the terminal.
We made full use of it (and the fact we didn t sail until 8 p.m.) so we grabbed a drink ashore and took a slow stroll back. I would point out that we had been back to the ship again since leaving the beach bags. We had bought so much we needed to offload some of it! I remember a day or so after Cozumel our deputy captain saying he watched us walking back along the pier with ten thousand bags in tow.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий