пятница, 31 января 2014 г.

My hubby and I are wanting to get on a 'last minute cruise' from Vancouver to Alaska return and are


My hubby and I are wanting to get on a 'last minute cruise' from Vancouver to Alaska return and are wondering if anyone has tried the internet specials (i.e. 75% off, etc) and whether we could trust them. We are in a position where we could leave any time so we think we could find something at the last minute except we're wondering american express travel funds card if these companies are honest? Any experience with this? Thanks a lot.
If you are referring to Vactionstogo website, I had the same concern - but bought american express travel funds card a cruise from them. They actually are an on-line travel american express travel funds card agent and if you pay with a credit card there is obviously little risk - other than you don't get the cruise. I contacted the cruiseline after making the purchase just to make sure they had me listed in a cabin - and that they had received payment.
I use several different methods for booking cruises, directly, travel agents,and VTG.com , and have never had a problem with any of them. And yes, VTG.com has some fantastic deals if you are able to go last minute/or anytime as I am.
I also believe in travel insurance, not the per trip kind, but the multi-trip american express travel funds card or yearly type. If you travel often as I do, it is not only a valuable asset (yes I have used it) but it comes out to be just a few dollars per trip that way.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий