среда, 11 марта 2015 г.

Grammar Goofs: Mind-boggling Mispronunciations, Misused Words Mysterious Origins of Words, Phrases,


A forum created to share my thoughts on books I've read, movies I've watched, music I love and snippets of information I've compiled on current and historic events that shaped America and the world.....and some extra stuff just for fun!
Grammar Goofs: Mind-boggling Mispronunciations, Misused Words Mysterious Origins of Words, Phrases, Customs and Gadgets A Grab Bag of Book, Movie or Music reviews; Art and music samples World War I, World War II, Korean War, Cold War, Vietnam War and Other General History Things That Make You Go, "Hmmm" Satire and Humor State by State Trivia Observations discount on disney cruise From Around the World Emma's Little Corner of My Blog
I am passionate about many things and the older I get, the more I find myself expanding my interests. I don't take things at face value, thus I am quite active in researching in order to get to the truth behind the hype and sensationalism. When I have the facts, I'm able to form an educated opinion instead of blindly accepting what is fed to the public through the media. I wanted a forum to share my thoughts on books I've read, movies I've watched, music I love and current events that arise in politics and the media.
Please feel free to share your comments in the comment section at the bottom of each post. I welcome any and all feedback and questions as well as any ideas that could help make my blog more enjoyable to my followers. Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog as often as you can. I hope to continue to make it a forum that appeals to many different discount on disney cruise audiences and one that makes you glad you stopped by. Warm Regards, Christie, aka- Media Mentor

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий