суббота, 28 июля 2012 г.

And once again with my sleepy face, I move out the plane, riding the airport bus to the main termina


Its a long flight and I just like lost in time when I wake up still in the middle of somewhere in the sky. Some of the passengers are walking around the alley trying to get rid the boredom of sitting for couple of hours. Well its should be a night sleep but we are flying across the time zone, so as our body sleepy the sky out of the window is getting bright boston airport hotels and after all those long flight that took almost 24 hours, I was arrived at the same day on a very bright noon in LAX. Aye welcome to LA dear.
And once again with my sleepy face, I move out the plane, riding the airport bus to the main terminal where we supposed to have another immigration check. A woman which originally from Philipine greet me as he recognized batik dress that I wear come from Indonesia, a neighbour as she smile while she say it. Once nearing the immigration check point people start walking fast, some are even running, looking for the shortest line to get through.
I filled another form for customs clearance declaration while waiting for my turn to step up to the immigration boston airport hotels locket. Its quite a long turn though. The man is smilling stiffly while he say good day, put my fingers on the scanner, looking at the camera, at the same time he was checking on my passport, asking my name, where I came from and my purpose of visit, and then we have a paused when he was asking where I m gonna stay during my visit. Well this is just a short transit boston airport hotels as I explain that I have to go to another flight the next morning to here, here and here and I show him my itinerary boston airport hotels then he let me go. Enjoy your visit mam, he said as I walk to pick up my luggage.
And when I though its over, I have to join another lining for customs clearance, showing my passport once again and to my surprised the big old man says selamat datang wow I smiled boston airport hotels at him and he point at my passport asking that I was originally from Indonesia, yes I am. So do you bring terasi, kerupuk . when my eyebrow getting high sign of confusion he smile again and say that a part of him is Indonesian. I told him that he might took it if I bring those terasi and we both laugh as he told me to have a good trip and called another people from the waiting line.
I directly looking for something to chew on inside the terminal and order a cheese omelette and a hazelnut coffee yum yummm .. The arrival terminal is so crowded, people are anxious to pick up and see their love ones. As I watch them, hardly boston airport hotels to denied that that afternoon inside the terminal was full of affection. Children are running to their father boston airport hotels as the father walk out of the arrival tunnel, a mother welcoming hug to a daughter boston airport hotels or a friend, and some guy just bring a beautiful flower bouquet and swept of the girl into his arm as they kissed and walk out side holding hands. Eventhough I m exhausted for too much sitting, my own feeling is pretty good. This is my first journey far away from Asia and somehow I feel so calmly. I love travelling indeed as the journey reveals so much new things too see.
I walk to the information locket before I walk out the gate, just to make sure I m in a right direction. The old man which has been so nicely confirming the bus schedule told me to comeback if the hotel shuttle boston airport hotels did not appear so he would call them. There is a lot of shuttle bus provided by the hotel near the airport to pick up their customer and mine is just showing up a little bit late, but it gave me a chance to feeling the LA afternoon breeze.
Recent Comments Petz on Japan LTNS cousin Petz on Japan Tokyo Disney Petz on Ngeblog lagi neng fey on Japan Shinjuku Click Your Hobby on Namiseom Nami Isl carra on Thank you itikkecil on Japan Shinjuku itikkecil on Japan Gotemba neng fey on Thank you carra on Thank you warm on Menang Kuis warm on Ngeblog lagi ansella boston airport hotels on Ngeblog lagi Petz on Ngeblog lagi ansella on Bersyukur

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий