пятница, 28 сентября 2012 г.

After each day spent in the beautiful yet brutal sun, I made sure to shampoo and deep condition. I p


All I can say is "Wow" when I think about my surprise trip to the Bahamas planned by Mr. Agee. What a great time we had aboard the Carnival Ecstasy. I could not have asked for a better anniversary/birthday getaway. We were on a 5 day cruise, 3 of which were spent in Freeport (Port Lucaya), Nassau, and Half Moon Cay. The Bahamas is truly one of the most beautiful places on Earth. It was such a blessing to be able to visit the islands.
Although I had many things to plan (such as my outfits hahaha) I didn't forget about my hair! I knew I wanted a protective style, but I did not have the time for braids or a quick weave. So, I opted for synthetic lace front wigs. I picked these up from my local beauty supply for around $40 each. I had my hair braided underneath the wigs. When the time came for some fun in the sun, I was ready with a fresh cute braid-out.
After each day spent in the beautiful yet brutal sun, I made sure to shampoo and deep condition. I packed my trustee trio of Shea Moisture Shampoo, V05 Moisture Milk Conditioner, and Organic Shea Butter. To my surprise, I stumbled upon a great conditioner that was in our cabin as a sample. There was a sample of Garnier Fructis Sleek Shine for frizzy, dry, and unmanageable hair.
This is my most favorite photo because I cannot swim. That's right! I CANNOT swim! My wonderful africa travel husband taught me how to tread water and float on this trip. I am so excited and everyone better lookout because I am on my way to becoming the top swimmer in the world hahahaha!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий