воскресенье, 30 сентября 2012 г.

We re looking for funny (not depressing) Valentine s Day stories. Maybe you had everything planed fo


We re looking for funny (not depressing) Valentine s Day stories. Maybe you had everything planed for weeks, and then your significant other had to work late. Or maybe you got food poisoning at the fancy restaurant you went to.
2. The two winners will be notified by email and have to respond within 48 hours with the complete contact information. If we do not receive a response within this given period, we will select another winner.
You might also like these posts. Valentine s Day Promotion Extended Another joint federal travel regulations Week! Yvonne Joe s Valentine s Day Adventure joint federal travel regulations Happy Valentine s Day Weekend! Anti-Valentine s Day Events in Las Vegas Our Valentine s Day Winner Is
Two years ago I went away to college and my girlfriend of 2 years stayed back in my hometown. For the first semester our "dates" consisted only of Skype sessions. For Valentines Day weekend I decided to fly home and surprise visit her. I guess I wasn't the only one who decided to do that. When I got to her house, her parents opened the door and notified me she had left to surprise visit me at my school for Valentines Day. lol, So that night we had a date....over skype. The next day she came back home and we spent the rest of the weekend together.
joint federal travel regulations The worst Valentine's Day is when you go to leave your boyfriend (of nearly three years) a goofy little love note on his computer monitor, joint federal travel regulations while he's off in the bathroom, only to see text messages and naked photographs from the girl with whom he's been cheating on you for months.
And a week later, after you move out - ON YOUR BIRTHDAY - he changes his status on Facebook to reflect his new, improved relationship with the aforementioned girl. Which leaves you to field the barrage of WHAT THE HECK?! questions from everyone you know.
Remember back in school when you had to make a shoebox decorated with glitter joint federal travel regulations and hearts, and everyone in the class had to make Valentine's for everyone else? Well, I was a nerdy little thing and unpopular, so I rarely got Valentine's except a handful from the kids whose moms made them give one to me. The movement to alienate me was spearheaded by the Popular joint federal travel regulations Girl, so one year - I was eight? I think - I decided I had nothing joint federal travel regulations else to lose so while everyone was out at recess I snuck back into the classroom and left her an extra special Valentine in her box. Imagine the delight and chaos when she opened her box and a pile of the biggest, fattest slugs I could find rested atop her pile of Valentines.
Worst Valentine's Day I've ever had happened back in 2010. I flew to Vegas with my girlfriend joint federal travel regulations for a 4 days trip. We rented a car at Fox and I refused CDW/LDW coverage because I knew my credit card would protect me if I need it. The unthinkable happened: I crashed the rented car, lol. After a lot of discussion with my credit card, I find out they wouldn't cover the expenses for that and I had to spend almost $4,000 to fix the car I crashed. If I haven't refused CDW/LDW coverage from Fox, I wouldn't destroy our valentine's joint federal travel regulations day trip with that big loss. Here's my advice: NEVER rent a car without joint federal travel regulations insurance and protection. If you have protection from your credit card, double read their policy. Now we laugh at all this, but when it happened, was a real hard time. A small economy can become a great loss if you're not prepared!
During Valentines 11' my girlfriend and I reserved seats at a restaurant and had plans to spend the entire day together. Since we're in a long distance relationship, i had to fly from jfk to sea on the same day. However, I missed my flight and I had to wait for a standby flight. Fortunately I got on a flight that arrived in Seattle around midnight. When I reach we were both depressed that we missed the reservation, we decided to look around for somewhere to eat but everywhere was either closed or closing. At the end we decided to have our Valentines day's dinner at McDonalds and we had burgers, apple pies and soda.
", "nest_level": 2, "moderator": true, "sort_order": "9223354444802949120", "likes": [], "sort_order_reverse": joint federal travel regulations "8796227239936", "id": 11840908, "created_at": "2012-01-31T19:07:10.385552", "tweet_id": null, "state": 1, "version": 34167798, "type": 0, "owner_id": 204671}]}, "order": "-created"});
joint federal travel regulations

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий