воскресенье, 30 сентября 2012 г.

Come on out, and sample the culinary delights of Atlanta at Taste of Atlanta! And scope out Midtown


This exciting culinary and social experience takes over Technology Square as well as parts of Spring Street for a 3 day festival celebrating one of Atlanta s best known features .FOOD! Restaurants are a big thing in Atlanta. I don t know if the stat is still the same, but I once heard that the average Atlantan spends over half of their monthly food budget in restaurants. Wow!
I can t even begin to touch on a list of 80 restaurants that will be participating in Taste of Atlanta that is mind-boggling to me! But, it s an incredible event (or so I ve heard I ve yet to make it but I think that will change this year!)
A word to the wise .if you live outside of Midtown Atlanta, use the limited mass transit we DO have, and take MARTA. You can exit at the Midtown Station, and you are just a couple blocks from the action!
Come on out, and sample the culinary delights of Atlanta at Taste of Atlanta! And scope out Midtown Atlanta while you are here! It s a pretty cool place to live when you have these kinds of events in your back yard!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий