среда, 31 октября 2012 г.

On Your Side is a wiki published by consumer advocate Christopher Elliott . You can get help with yo


about 2 weeks ago i went to rent my car from fox rental car in san diego, once arrived there i got called to the counter and gentleman named Luis Avis was the agent helping me,after he was done with checking my license and credit card he asked me if i wanted a bigger las vegas travel guide car i told him no i need to save some money for gas, then he asked me you want full insurance?? i told him no i didnt need it since i have USAA and they cover any car i drive, he kept pushing me and telling me to take there insurance,after 4 times he called a company called Economie car rental and asked them if i could rent there, he told me that his sister company could match my rate and that i had to go there!! i looked outside and there lot was full of cars then i asked luis why do you want to send me away he kinda got scared i guess , he said then dont worry never mind!!! that was sort of strange to me.anyhow, upon leaving the counter i made sure to ask him about my bill, i told him that everything was pre paid with price line , he said yes you paid everything already this$500 showing on the contract just shows how much you prepaid!!when i dropped off the car i guess i was charged for the second time $500 extra, so i went inside and asked mr luis what this was, then he said oo dont worry thats just the deposit and i would get it back in 3 days!! its been now over 2 weeks nothing returned, i called them again and some one told ne that the extra $500 dollar was for full insurance and upgrade, i think i got ripped of since i am a old man, MR LUIS AVILA IS A THIEF I AM TALKING TO MY LAWYER REGARDING THIS MATTER!!!DO NOT EVER RENT FROM FOX RENTAL CAR IN SAN DIEGO!!!!!!!!
You are absolutely right! Luis Avila from Fox rent a car in San Diego is a thief but so are rental agents Johnny and Rudy from Fox Rent a car in San Diego!!! Our hearts goes out to you!! Agent Johnny has done this to us too. Do you know why they do these things? We ve found out that they send you to ECONOMY rent a car because Economy gives them referral money. I found that out from one of the honest agents las vegas travel guide at Fox Rent A car in San Diego. If you don t buy anything( Upgrades or Insurance) from the agents it lowers their sales averages and they make less money. So they become
company policy! Then they send you to Economy Rent a car, who are even bigger thieves than Luis, Johnny and Rudy! Economy Rent-A-Car rips you off even more and give you an old filthy las vegas travel guide car with 150,000 miles on it for almost twice as much as your quoted rate. I swear to God these guys are crooks! They ruined our vacation. We will never ever rent from Fox again! The agent told us that Luis, Johnny and Rudy make 20% tax free cash for each referral. I wish to see the executives at Fox rent a car wake up and see how these people are ripping off Fox rent a car, its customers!
On Your Side is a wiki published by consumer advocate Christopher Elliott . You can get help with your customer problems and share the phone numbers, email addresses las vegas travel guide and names of executives who will help you get the service you deserve.
WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? If you're having trouble with a business - any business - and you've reached a dead end, maybe I can help. Send me an an email and I'll look into it for you. While you're here, why not subscribe to my free daily email newsletter or RSS feed ?
Read the book! Pre-order your copy of Scammed: las vegas travel guide How to Save Your Money and Find Better Service in a World of Schemes, Swindles, and Shady Deals . Critics have called it "eye-opening" and "inspiring" -- it'll "grab your attention and won't let go." Here's how to order it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий