вторник, 30 октября 2012 г.

Summary: Today June 2012, I am here to tell you "Avoid FOX Rental".... My husband and I thought we w


Why pay more? Car rentals for leisure and corporate travelers at discount prices are our specialty. Fox offers car rental rates that are guaranteed las vegas car rental agencies to be the lowest among all major car rental companies. Whether renting an economy car, Hybrid or an SUV, experience the difference with Fox and enjoy big savings on your next trip.
Car rental customers have come to expect the highest standards of service from Fox, we consistently offer new and dependable vehicles with cheap car rental rates. Fast and friendly las vegas car rental agencies customer service is our highest priority. This is Fox's commitment las vegas car rental agencies to customer satisfaction.
Summary: Worst car rental service ever. I usually dont write reviews but this company flat out stinks. They did not have the car we reserved then gave us a dodge challenger which was supposedly las vegas car rental agencies free upgrade. NOT TRUE. we received the car on 1/4 tank of gas they told us if we prepaid it would be cheaper which we did. When we returned the car the agent told me it was only 3/4 full so we would have to pay $35.00. He did not want to give us credit las vegas car rental agencies on the prepaid fuel cost. My wife went out with him to show him that it was full never being disrespectful, he told her "Im not going to sweat it". Then proceeded to put down on the paperwork tank is 7/8 full. We still had to pay $12.00, las vegas car rental agencies its not the money its the lack of professionalism and courtesy. I think they do not know fractions at this place. I would never use them again like the other reviewers say just go to the big name rentals. Save yourself the headache you wont save money using FOX rental. At least at the other car rentals you know what your getting they dont try to sneak the extra cost in.
Summary: Worse car rental experience ever. Fort Lauderdale site tries to scam you into upgrades, doesn't provide the cars you reserve. I could hear customers with similar complaints ahead of me on line. Poor customer service....customer pays for employee's mistakes. Avoid at all costs and just spend the extra few dollars las vegas car rental agencies at a respected company.
Summary: Today June 2012, I am here to tell you "Avoid FOX Rental".... My husband and I thought we would give them a shot, we were drawn in by their low prices. The price they quote is only an estimate. Period. They are not required to give you that low price, and they don't. Poor customer service, poor customer service... did I mention, poor customer service? In addition to the poor customer service, I have an american express card, which has a rental car insurance policy on it - if anything happens to the rental, amex takes car of it. Fox informed me that they will not honor that, but they will hold me personally responsible and charge me 129 dollars a day (for a car that I am been quoted the rate of 39 a day).. if anything is wrong with the car until they are able to get it fixed. Something doesn't seem right with this company, and I hope that someone alot smarter them me files a class action lawsuit disputing their business practices.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий