среда, 31 октября 2012 г.

Thou dost slay me with thine optic windows of deepest cerulean. I'm not even sure if the latter part


Thou dost slay me with thine optic windows of deepest bangkok hotel thailand cerulean. I'm not even sure if the latter part of that even made sense, but I do enjoy me some Hamlet. Or, make that Kenneth Brannagh circa 1998. Check dat ish: Sexy, non? There were two possible ways I wanted to take this post but considering the previous one methinks I shall go this route: Why is the UK so creatively incestuous?!? Here we are watching Hamlet in class (while reading of course) and I'm sitting there wondering why the name Kenneth Brannagh sounds familiar. Yes, he is an amazing director, but he also happened to play Prof. Gilderoy Lockhart in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Don't get me wrong, this was a pleasant surprise, until I looked him up and found that he was married to Emma Thompson, Prof. Trelawney herself, bangkok hotel thailand and starred bangkok hotel thailand in several movies with her. Then, when they divorced, he carried on a relationship w/ Helena Bonham Carter. Si, the one and only Bellatrix Lestrange. Let's not neglect to mention the presence of Wormtail (sorry, don't know his real name) in Hamlet. Then you think of Sweeney Todd, which starred Bonham Carter, Alan Rickman (my fave), and Jamie Campbell Bauer who will play Grindelwald bangkok hotel thailand in DH. He was also in New Moon with R.Pattz who played Cedric in GoF. Then we have Alice in Wonderland which starred Bonham Carter bangkok hotel thailand once again, alongside Rickman, and Frances de la Tour who played Madame Maxime in GoF. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy all of these actors, but it just gets a bit redundant, not to mention strange. Doesn't England have more actors/ actresses? Or is this some sort of elite clique much like our A-listers (*ahem* Brangelina)? Come to think of it, don't we do much of the same thing over here in the States? Perhaps I'm just not as aware of it. (Really though, Tim Burton bangkok hotel thailand and Johnny Depp need to make an amicable split and go their seperate ways). One more: Aaron Johnson: gorgeous individual (more on him later). He was in Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging with that girl who played Jas (sorry, can't be bothered to look up her name). He also starred bangkok hotel thailand with her years earlier in The Illusionist, one of my favorite movies. How tricksy... I suppose bangkok hotel thailand I will depart with one of my favorite quotaions from Hamlet: "Have you eyes? Could you on this fair mountain leave to feed and batten on this moor? Ha, have you eyes?"
bangkok hotel thailand

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий