воскресенье, 29 июня 2014 г.

I want to thank you for bringing Alaska to my attention. As I am Canadian, I honestly thought it was


I want to thank you for bringing Alaska to my attention. As I am Canadian, I honestly thought it was a made-up country that existed only on a Risk board, like Kamchatka. But what I discovered was that it was a real country, full of real people who shoot rifles, handle bloody fish heads, dogsled, appear on Bill O'Reilly from the TV studio in their own fortress/mansion, people who, "Don't retreat, just reload." It's a pretty cool place, Sarah, and I thank you for introducing me to it.
I also want to thank you for being pretty. You have awesome hair, Sarah. It's as beautiful as Mt. McKinley, and I think I'd like to make a nest out of it to curl up into each night. And nobody wears red like you. You know that song, "The Lady in Red" by Chris de Burgh? exotic car rentals vancouver bc You probably do because it's an old song. I think Mr. de Burgh wrote it with you in mind. Nobody looks as good as you in red, not even a Christmas Playmate all decorated for the season.
Apart from being an excellent travel/adventure documentary, I think your show made some important political points. For instance, you spoke of your neighbor who was writing an ugly book on you and your family. I liked the way you showed leadership by telling your children he was stuck inside all day being mean, when the camera showed him sitting outside on his deck reading. I like the way you see into the truth of things, instead of being distracted by the objective nerdiness of elites. It was also cool the way you said the 14 foot fence you built around your apocalypse shelter was an example of how America should protect herself exotic car rentals vancouver bc from immigrants and terrorists and other people who wanted your stuff.
I also noticed that you used Mamma Grizzlies as recurrent symbols of how America must, and will, protect herself against evildoers. That hit home, Sarah, right in the heart. At any rate, as you're the original Grizzly Mamma, I was wondering what you thought of the Grizzly Man, Timothy Treadwell? You probably remember him as the subject of a movie made by a German. He was a talkative exotic car rentals vancouver bc blonde guy who seemed exotic car rentals vancouver bc like he might have been a "confirmed bachelor," exotic car rentals vancouver bc the sort of man who might love bears more than girls. Since you know Dick Cheney and stuff, I was wondering if you guys trained the bear to kill Treadwell so you could be the undisputed Grizzly people and have complete marketing rights to the Grizzly Mamma brand?
Also, do you think Grizzly Bears could patrol your borders? I mean, if you could train one to kill Timothy Treadwell, I bet you could train an army of them to capture and maim Mexicans! You could create a breed of Desert Grizzlies to protect American freedom!
This brings me to your husband, exotic car rentals vancouver bc Todd. He has evil eyes, Sarah, exotic car rentals vancouver bc and when I think of him I think of the movie The Omen , like maybe Todd is the Dark Prince that is using you to ascend to the Presidency. I worry about that.
On your stellar show, you referred to him as Captain America, but he reminded me more of Riker from Star Trek The Next Generation . You know the guy, right? Number One? He was from Alaska, exotic car rentals vancouver bc had a beard and walked weird, like something was sticking up funny inside of him? He was supposed to be into jazz, but I never really bought it, he looked like somebody exotic car rentals vancouver bc that called into sports exotic car rentals vancouver bc radio to me.
I think my favorite part of the show took place when your daughter -- I think it was Piper--(or maybe her name was Hero or Tomahawk) was protecting her cupcakes. It was sweet to see a 9 year-old girl acting like a Mamma Grizzly and safeguarding her private property without any government intervention! When she shouted, DON'T TOUCH MY CUPCAKES! there was a tone that suggested she was using her shootin' exotic car rentals vancouver bc voice, and that it must be respected. It was like she was saying, "GOVERNEMENT, GET OFF MY LITTLE exotic car rentals vancouver bc BACK!"
PS: Sarah, you should exotic car rentals vancouver bc know that I am very much a freedom-loving entrepreneur (this sounds like a stupid French word to me. I think there should be a better American word for it, like Liberty Merchant), and I have a business proposal for you. I have designed a line of sniper towers that are portable and easily assembled, exotic car rentals vancouver bc and I thought it would be great if I could get an endorsement from you. I have also designed a perfume exotic car rentals vancouver bc for ladies called Country Proud, and again, if you could be the Spokes-Grizzly-Lady for this, I think we could make lots of money and fight evildoers all over the place!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий