суббота, 28 июня 2014 г.

The Gothic beauty of the Gordon Chapel of Old South Church is a perfect setting for a Boston wedding


Oh, where to start with this one. I thoroughly enjoy working with all of the couples that I photograph and then there is Libby Blake. I can't begin to describe how awesome these two are, how wonderful and welcoming their families are and how I'm actually a little sad that they're married as it means I don't get to see them anymore.
Blake and I are hanging out in the suite just talking about how great last night was, and you were a big part of that! We are so happy that we worked with you but more importantly best western gateway inn that we can call you a friend! Thanks again...we are so incredibly happy! best western gateway inn We love what you put up on Facebook...awesome!!!
best western gateway inn But enough of my ramblings, let's get to the wedding pictures! The Colonnade Hotel in Boston is the perfect wedding venue. I would happily photograph weddings every single weekend at the Colonnade. Gabi, Chef Nick, Selena and the whole Colonnade team are just amazing - here's a little interview I did at the Colonnade a year ago:
Once in a while a bride will tell me "my friend is going to do my make up!" and I might gently suggest this might not be the best idea. It's a lot of pressure for your friend, they might not be used to the stress of getting multiple people made up on time on a wedding day, they might not have access to the professional long lasting yet subtle make up that keeps you looking flawless for hours. However when your friend is the talented Courtney Marzilli of Bliss and Beauty then it's a fabulous decision.
When cocktail hour is at Boston's only rooftop pool with the most delicious hors d'oeuvres and champagne it kind of sucks to miss it to line up in a row for formal pictures. So Libby and Blake wisely chose to do a first look and get all of the pictures done before the ceremony. Not only does this give you more time to actually best western gateway inn enjoy your wedding and talk to friends and family but it's also really special to have a little best western gateway inn alone time. Happy tears and a little lip quiver:
The Gothic beauty of the Gordon Chapel of Old South Church is a perfect setting for a Boston wedding ceremony. I've photographed there a number of times and I'm always wowed by the stained glass and the lanterns. It's important to note that there are quite strict photography restrictions at the Chapel - if you get married here your photographer is basically allowed to photograph from the very back of the chapel only with minimal movement - no I can't break the rules! More Gordon Chapel wedding pictures here:
Sometimes couples wonder if seeing each other before the ceremony will take away from the moment in church and I honestly believe it doesn't. The emotions you feel during your wedding ceremony happen because best western gateway inn you're standing in front of your friends and family and committing yourselves to each other, not because it's the first time he sees you in a white dress! See below for Blake's huge smile and Libby's teary entrance:
When the food is mind blowing best western gateway inn - caprese salad shooter anyone? best western gateway inn - and the Veuve Clicquot is flowing and the sun is shining...is there a better place to be than cocktail best western gateway inn hour at the rooftop pool of the Colonnade Hotel overlooking Boston:
I hope Libby Blake will forgive me for posting these but they're just too funny not to. I guess there was a Bachelorette party happening with a "Golden Girls" theme and the ladies wanted to pop in to congratulate a rather bemused Libby. I'm loving "Dorothy's" peach pantsuit:
The last song of the night was kind of unexpected and frankly awesome. If you're not familiar with "Castle" by Macklemore - check it out - just not at work or with kids around :) I've had it on repeat best western gateway inn while editing Libby Blake's wedding and it's hilarious:
Libby Blake - thank you for being two of the best people I have had the pleasure of photographing! I hope this handful of favorites will cushion the blow of being back from your honeymoon! Wishing you a lifetime of love, laughter, health and happiness. And partying in your castle :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий