воскресенье, 28 сентября 2014 г.

If I can see it from my window, I don't have to bother leaving my room. With a Jacuzzi, separate liv


Cubicle Dreamin' is a feature in which we ask the hotel mavens to take some time out of their busy work day, surf the Internet, and tell us what hotel they wish they could beam themselves to right that very second--all on the slave driving companies dime, of course. Oh, like these people aren't surfing aimlessly anyway--at least now their purposeless clicking will be cobbled together into useful hotel stories--we hope. Have a destination hotel you are just dying to leave your cube for? Send the story our way .
Until four years ago, I'd never really wanted to go to Rome. Milan? cheap disneyland tickets california Sure. Tuscany? cheap disneyland tickets california Of course. But Rome? Please. I'd read enough about the art and romance to last me a lifetime. Until, that is, a friend came back from a European vacation raving not about the city--but about the Radisson SAS es Hotel, Rome . My desktop wallpaper cheap disneyland tickets california has been an image of this modern architectural wonder ever since.
Given the chance, I'd reserve one of the Radisson's 27 suites. Preferably a room with a view, like the Presidential, with its 180-square-foot terrace and a window overlooking the arches of the Roman aqueducts.
If I can see it from my window, I don't have to bother leaving my room. With a Jacuzzi, separate living room and guest bathroom, built in wardrobe, two LCD tvs and a Play Station 2, why would I ever need to?
I'd start my morning with an in-room cappuccino, surf the web using the complimentary broadband, then catch up on the headlines while sipping cheap disneyland tickets california freshly squeezed orange juice from a lounge chair on the terrace.
Afterwards, I'd head downstairs, through the breathtaking lobby, perhaps one of the most modern in this historic city and dive into the crystal pool for a refreshing cheap disneyland tickets california dip. It would make baking in the Roman sun all the more pleasurable before breakfast at Zest, back inside.
I'd retire to my room for a rejuvenating cheap disneyland tickets california nap, I'd slip back out onto the terrace to enjoy a later-afternoon cocktail before slipping into a stylish gown and heading to a late dinner at Sette, the Radisson's premier restaurant, where I'd enjoy a plate full of steaming gniocchi and knobs and coal-roasted sword fish.
The night would end mingling with travelers and guests between the whitewashed walls of the Es.libris meeting cheap disneyland tickets california room. Sure, it may not be seeing the sites, but I can check out Rome from the comfort of my cubicle. To experience cheap disneyland tickets california the wonders of the Radisson, I'd actually have to check in.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий