пятница, 28 ноября 2014 г.

I m heading to Ft. Lauderdale this week to celebrate the christening of the Regal Princess. Princess


My first thoughts of cruising are thanks to watching The Love Boat. You can t think of The Love Boat, though, without thinking of Princess travel auction sites Cruise Lines. So what better way to christen the latest Princess Cruise Lines ship the Regal Princess and get ready for the company s upcoming 50th anniversary than to celebrate with the cast of the iconic travel show.
I m heading to Ft. Lauderdale travel auction sites this week to celebrate the christening of the Regal Princess. Princess Cruise Lines is one of my favorites, travel auction sites so to get a chance to welcome in the latest to its fleet is a true joy. Especially since I was there on the inaugural sailings of her sister ship, the Royal Princess, last year.
The Regal and Royal Princesses are the latest in the Princess Cruise Lines fleet. I was wowed by the new design on the Royal Princess, so the Regal won t be too much of a surprise. However, there are plenty of new offerings on this latest ship that I m excited to try.
More Caribbean flavor options will be debuting in the dining room, with the addition of local specialties. It will be interesting to see how Princess Cruises kicks up their culinary program while paying homage to the region where the Regal Princess will be sailing.
There are still plenty of locations on the ship that are similar to the Royal Princess that I didn t get a chance to explore on my sailing travel auction sites in the Mediterranean last year. It s a short sailing on the Regal Princess this time, so who knows how much we can explore.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий