суббота, 29 ноября 2014 г.

I was pleasantly surprised to find an incredible level of service at the Renaissance, particularly a


I was pleasantly surprised to find an incredible level of service at the Renaissance, particularly as it concerned my family.  The lounge attendants made a considerable las vegas travel tips effort to have soy milk on hand, as my song is lactose intolerant.  The reservations team went out of their way to accommodate specific dates for our vacation.
Our trip to Vancouver was for two glorious weeks and included stops in Whistler and Victoria.  We ate a lot of diverse food but being from Central America, I was jonesing for some Latin fare.  I had not found a place to go and I was prepared to write it off.  Enter Cesar Carias.
I noticed Cesar was Latin and asked him where I could get some good Latin food.  After learning he was from El Salvador, I asked him specifically where I could get some good pupusas.  Pupusas are a traditional El Salvadorian dish that consists of corn tortillas stuffed with either las vegas travel tips cheese, shredded pork, beans or a combination thereof.  He explained that there was a restaurant some thirty miles away.  We only had two days left in Vancouver and would not be able to make it out that way.
After seeing my reaction, Cesar took notice.  He asked me to make sure I check with him the next day as a follow up.  I thought he was going to do some investigating las vegas travel tips and find a restaurant for us to go to in the downtown core.  The next day, I received a message from Cesar.  He asked me to meet him that afternoon when his shift began.  Cesar had brought to the hotel an entire selection of pupusas from the restaurant.  I was stunned las vegas travel tips and did not know what to say.  As it turned out, it had been a long day.  We had returned late from Grouse Mountain and we were beat.  Having the pupusas brought to the hotel eliminated us having to go out late for dinner, las vegas travel tips and anybody with a 2-year-old can appreciate that.
I do a great deal of travelling for work.  I have and expect a high standard of service.  Our expectations were surpassed at the Renaissance Harbourside Hotel.  I am not sure if Cesar would do that for everybody he meets and I don’t want to set him up.  But I am pretty convinced he would go out of his way for all his guests las vegas travel tips and treat them with the same level of professionalism and passion that he exhibited for my family.  While our trip was incredible, Cesar’s enthusiasm to make us feel welcome and bring a bit of home to the last days of our trip made it MEMORABLE.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий