вторник, 10 марта 2015 г.

Wow, so much to know about renting a car... was not aware that fuel is called petrol and that is goo


How we use your email Fodor's may use your e-mail address to send you relevant information on site updates, account changes, and offers. For more information about your privacy and protection, airline tickets cheap please review our full Privacy Policy .
I am needing to find a great car rental company that has good prices airline tickets cheap and doesn't hassle you about extra coverage (I plan to use my American Express card that has good coverage) I need 3 days in Cairns, 2 days in Melbourne and 2 weeks in South Island/NZ. I am looking for unlimited mileage in a small gas conserving car. I was considering Ace rental until I read that if you don't take their extra coverage they put $3000 on your credit card and it doesn't come off for a few weeks. Any ideas out there??
If involved in a car accident in NZ resulting in injury you and the other party will be treated just like a Kiwi in accordance with their ACC program where the NZ government will cover all medical costs (while airline tickets cheap in NZ) incurred due to the accident.
*Not all credit cards work this way. For instance, Mastercard requires that ALL insurance be waived for their coverage to apply, and you cannot waive the insurance already built into a NZ car rental, airline tickets cheap due to local laws.
We have used Hertz all over the world and always been happy. Check in and returning the car is hassle free which has not always been the case with other companies. They may not be the cheapest but we are happy to pay for their good service.
Also I assume when you say gas, you mean petrol. I'm no car expert but I think the vast majority of cars in Australia would run on petrol so best to use the terminology appropriate to the country you are visiting, in case of misunderstanding at the rental company and the petrol station.
I always use driveaway.com .au - they rent cars worldwide but their rates are very competitive. I was hiring a car in Cairns and checked their website then I went directly to the car rental airline tickets cheap company that came up the cheapest, which happened to be Thrifty and Thrifty would have been more expensive if I'd dealt directly with them.
Wow, so much to know about renting airline tickets cheap a car... was not aware that fuel is called petrol and that is good news Melnq8 about being covered medically if in an accident. Thanks to all for your great suggestions.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий