воскресенье, 1 июля 2012 г.

Although if you come here, I think you ll be hard-pressed to eat only a few offerings off the menu.


I am not a food writer, so my descriptions of food are always short or awkward.  Photographs will have to do for this.  I wanted to bring my dlsr to photograph the dishes, but be forewarned The Barley Swine is very small and you will be seated so close to other diners hotels in downtown chicago illinois your elbows will touch.  Having read about the small space, I decided it was best to leave the camera in the hotel room, and just take photos with my phone.  We got there at 5:30 on Saturday, and were seated pretty soon.  They don t take reservations, so it s first come, first serve.  They do small plates (like a tasting menu), so you could always stop by for some quick bites right when they open and drink some beers before heading out to a meal.
Although if you come here, I think you ll be hard-pressed hotels in downtown chicago illinois to eat only a few offerings off the menu.  This place is seriously hotels in downtown chicago illinois so delicious.  I still remember how everything tastes.  Especially the carrot hotels in downtown chicago illinois panna cotta.  The carrot puree was smooth, creamy, slight sweet, and there was a layer of lemon aspic-like thing on top. The lavender crumble brought an earthy component hotels in downtown chicago illinois while the pea tapioca hotels in downtown chicago illinois just tasted like spring air.  I wasn t sure how it would all come together as it is a strange dish (at least to me), but it worked very well.  I hope they offer this in the future as it s very inventive and extremely delicious.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий