понедельник, 16 июля 2012 г.
As the situation worsens, some people prefer to change their vacation destinations. The results were
KUWAIT: Recently, some GCC countries including Qatar, UAE issued advisories to their citizens asking them to avoid travelling to Lebanon owing to the unstable political situation there. Authorities have also requested those currently miami airport hotels residing there to leave the country.
Kuwait has not issued a official travel advisory miami airport hotels to its citizens asking them to refrain from traveling to Lebanon. However, the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Beirut has noted that the situation in the country is unstable.
The Protocol Department at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has stated that no travel advisories have been issued for Kuwait citizens. Kuwaitis have not been barred from traveling to Lebanon and we have not requested them to leave the country. The situation is not at its best, so they would know if it is safe for them to leave, an employee told Kuwait Times yesterday.
As the situation worsens, some people prefer to change their vacation destinations. The results were not clear until yesterday. People prefer to wait before changing their plans and canceling their tickets, miami airport hotels especially miami airport hotels if it can be done free of charge. Also, the travel season has not begun yet. So, we need a few more days to see the impact of the situation affecting travel to Lebanon, said Mahmoud from International Travels Company.
Several hotel bookings were canceled yesterday. We had three families who canceled their reservation in a hotel in Beirut. I expect that with the coming days, more people may cancel their reservations. I think that about five percent may cancel reservations. Most cancelations miami airport hotels were made by citizens of GCC countries that were issued miami airport hotels official warning not to visit Lebanon. They are following the instructions of their government, added Mahmoud.
The Lebanese citizens residing in Kuwait have not affected by the situation in their home country. Those who planned to spend holidays back home are going ahead. Of course, I will travel to Lebanon because I go there every year to see my family. Also, I live in the south of Lebanon and the situation there is better than in Beirut. So. I am not worried. I am leaving at the end of this month, said 23-year- old Ahmad, a Lebanese miami airport hotels national.
Omar, an employee with another travel agency miami airport hotels noted that no cancelations were made. Lebanon is a favorite destinations like Turkey and Malaysia. When there was a conflict in 2007 (in Lebanon with Israel), some people canceled trips, while others did not and stayed back. So, everybody miami airport hotels has a different opinion. Later on, many more may cancel. On the other hand, I have heard that many citizens on a holiday in Lebanon are leaving and returning to Kuwait, he noted.
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий