четверг, 6 сентября 2012 г.

Thanks for sharing the pictures! It looks like you all had a great time! I m dreaming of the blue wa


I used my LaTortilla wraps that I brought to wrap up the egg whites and veggies. I added some fresh salsa to make a Santa Fe style egg burrito! (I didn t end up needing my oatmeal, which was good, I enjoyed this way more!)
Our resort had a built-in dolphin sanctuary where you could swim with the dolphins.  This was so neat! Every time we walked past the dolphins we would just stop and watch them in amazement! Such amazing creatures!
I wish I could have packed rental cars press enterprize everyone up and brought you with me! It was a refreshing and relaxing trip, and it truly left me in awe of God s creation And to think, we are the most intricate of all of His creations! How amazing! What an awesome God we have!
First of all, I love the amazing pictures. My sister and I were debating a trip to Cancun ourselves. We ve been a little skeptical because there has been several news stories about tourist in Cancun being robbed.
First of all: you are GORGEOUS! Second of all, this vacation looks 100% amazing. Also, I love how you spelled Ruth Chris as Ruth Christ . it just means your mind is always on Jesus which is a wonderful thing! :)
Thanks rental cars press enterprize for sharing the pictures! It looks like you all had a great time! I m dreaming of the blue waters now:) I just recently listened to John Bevere s podcast rental cars press enterprize message about being Extraordinary good stuff! I ll have to look into the book
My hubby and I are headed to Cancun in 8 weeks. I found your blog while looking for healthy recipes rental cars press enterprize to keep me in check while I get ready to go! What a coincident! Also I recognized the La Isla shopping center .our resort is the Westin LagunaMar directly across the street from it! Thanks for sharing your pictures, rental cars press enterprize which inspire me! And thanks for all the help you give those of us trying to eat well and not feel like we re missing out on all the yumminess out there!
I am a new follower love your recipes. I have to tell you I stayed at the same resort four years ago. We took a late honeymoon, and we loved it. We have a picture at the same spot you and your husband took it with the hotel name behind us. Beautiful pictures thanks for sharing.
All the pictures are gorgeous! Good thinking about bringing a wrap for your egg white omelet, I m going to have to remember that! =) It s so awesome rental cars press enterprize you your sister are work-out partners, I wish my sister I lived closer so we could do that. So glad you had a fun trip! =)
This brings back such good memories! I used to go to one of the Dreams Hotels with my Dad every year. We ve been to every one.. Cancun was my first and last! I always loooooooved their breakfast there. The views are completely breath taking.
awww you beautiful people, you!! And in the first pic of you and your husband you guys look like movie stars! :P Seriously, what a fun and delicious adventure you guys had ! I ve heard of how awesome cancun is, but never knew it was LIKE THIS haha.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий