пятница, 30 августа 2013 г.

Here are the conference hotels for TechEd 2013 in New Orleans along with links to the hotel web site


Here are the conference hotels for TechEd 2013 in New Orleans along with links to the hotel web sites. Rooms are currently available for booking May 28 through June 8. Myself, southwest airlines reservations I won t be staying in any of the conference hotels this year. I ve made other arrangements that will make for both a less expensive and more comfortable stay.
I just noticed (March 28) that the TechEd North American registration page did add a map showing hotel locations southwest airlines reservations and they are being updated to indicate which hotels are sold out. Check out the TechEd North America 2013 Hotels to see the map.
I ve also marked a couple hotels as sold out with a question mark. According to TechEd NA on Facebook, they said that only four hotels were still accepting bookings. There are more hotels available to select in the registration system, so I m not sure about the discrepancy, but note that you may or may not be able to book those hotels with a question mark.
I am an IT Pro at Washington University in St. Louis, managing IS Ops for the Olin Business School. I work mostly with Microsoft products (and enjoy it!). A Wisconsin native, I live in St. Louis. Love to travel and eat good food. For more info, see my About page .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий