вторник, 22 октября 2013 г.
Actually, it's possible to have legal B Bs in NYC , but may places operating as B B's are not legal.
People are always asking for places to stay that won't break the budget, and in my running around the City I ran into this place literally a couple of days ago. The Inn only has 13 rooms, but it is beautifully done, a few blocks from both the A train and the #1 train, several bus lines, and several parks.
Don't know this place - but I would be sure it is legal - that is, they charge tax and pay the city. Took a quick look and prices seem considerably higher than mentioned. (And I couldn't find a web site.)
Alot of codo and co-op owners were renting their apartments and there was someone doing it in my building, and I can more than understand the problem, people you don't know coming and going, and a lack of security.
The rate she paid was a little over $100nt for the 3 nts she was there, and I talked to the owner who said the rates are $100 up to $200 typical bespoke travel to china for different times of the year and the amenities needed.
Actually, it's possible to have legal B Bs in NYC , but may places operating bespoke travel to china as B B's are not legal. That is, they don;t meet fire and safety rules - and usually don;t collect the necessary taxes. (Any place that does not charge/collect bespoke travel to china sales and hotel taxes is illegal.)
October is the busy season here, and most of the hotels are alot more than that. I just put this up as another bespoke travel to china option for people bespoke travel to china who want to stay in Manhattan and don't want to spend $300nt which is what rates are like in October for some of the cheap hotels.
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий