воскресенье, 20 октября 2013 г.
Upscale condo on the beach with stainless steel appliance and new flooring. Pier Park, restaurants a
world All Rentals world:United States United States world:United States:Florida Florida world:United States:Florida:Gulf Coast North Gulf Coast North world:United States:Florida:Gulf Coast North:Panama City Beach Panama City Beach Vacation Rentals world:United States:Florida:Gulf Coast North:Panama City Beach:57407 #57407 world:United States:Florida:Gulf Coast North:Panama City Beach:57407
Upscale condo on the beach with stainless toyota car rental in japan steel appliance and new flooring. Pier Park, restaurants and movie theater, mini golf, go carts and waterpark all within 2 miles. Week rental only all inclusive. MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE 25 YEAR OLD STAYING IN UNIT.
Leave your worries behind as you step into this seaside retreat. This immaculate 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom with a laundry room penthouse condo on the 22st floor overlooks the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico coastline in Panama City Beach, Florida. It features 10' ceilings with emerald water views from the master toyota car rental in japan suite and the living room area, a huge 10'x28' balcony for outdoor dining and relaxing, upscale furnishings, stylish bathrooms, stainless steel appliances and a well-equipped kitchen for gourmet cooking.
On site amenities at Ocean Reef include: On site parking (not across the road), Gulf front pool, indoor pool, hot tub, steam and sauna rooms and a fitness room. The condo has 6 beach chairs and umbrellas in the unit for guests use.
Prior to paying toyota car rental in japan a reservation deposit, always verify payment instructions by calling the phone number toyota car rental in japan displayed toyota car rental in japan on this listing page. By contacting the owner directly and paying by an approved method - credit card, paypal, check or bank transfer - your reservation payment will be protected up to $1,000.
The owner is pleasing to work with. I had prepared myself to be disappointed just in case the condo was not as wonderful as described, but could not have been more pleased. The property was clean and well stocked with linens and extra towels. The pictures toyota car rental in japan do not even capture the true beauty of the view from the balcony. The tastefully decorated interior enhances the lovely views from the Master BR and living areas. The master bath has a double vanity and the second bath is also quite large. I was also impressed with the friendly tenants and other guests. The beach was crowded but the atmosphere was serene and family oriented, toyota car rental in japan there were no loud intoxicated people or unattended children ruining it for everybody else. There are plenty of activities within walking distance to entertain the entire family. The units were well insulated and the balconies were separated by thick concrete walls providing privacy, and being on the 22nd floor if there was any loud distractions from the busy strip it did not reach my balcony and all I heard was the sound of the surf. I would, and have recommended this property to all of my friends. I was so pleased that I did not want to leave when my reservation was up. I had a difficult time finding anything suitable to extend my stay after having such a perfect setting. toyota car rental in japan I do hope I will spend many more peaceful evenings in this resort. I highly recommend this place for girls getaway as the parking is well lit and the security is always visible and makes the place feel safe and you feel protected toyota car rental in japan if you are a lone female. Thanks so much Drew for sharing this treasure with me.
The condo was very nice. Updated decor and appliances...right on the beach! We loved that they had beach chairs for us to use and the kids loved both pools and the hot tub! We were able to watch dolphins from the balcony!! I would definately recommend this condo for couples, families, old and young!
We loved the condo...right on the beach, updated decor and appliances. They even had beaach toyota car rental in japan chairs toyota car rental in japan included. We loved the view of the beach and got to watch dolphins playing in the Gulf. Near everything, but still a quiet place to spend the week. I would definately recommend this rental to others.
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий