суббота, 30 ноября 2013 г.

My vacation looks like either the mountains up by Bear Valley, snow outside the cabin, warm drinks i


Vacation Package – 3 nights in an Anaheim, California area hotel and $1,000 to use towards attraction tickets. Pick from Disneyland ® Resort, SeaWorld San Diego, Universal daytona beach florida hotel Studios Hollywood daytona beach florida hotel and more! Vacation package provided by Get Away Today , providing family fun vacations for incredible prices.
DSLR Camera – Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm lens. Camera provided by Storybox , a new family entertainment and streaming company. Soon-to-be launching a family movie and tv show streaming service.
Jayde Designer Camera daytona beach florida hotel Bag – Functionality and style combine in this great looking camera bag from Jayde . Fully customizable to fit your camera, tablet, and personal gear but stylish enough to take anywhere. Jayde is arm candy for the DSLR.
$500 Visa Gift Card – What's a vacation without a little spending money?? The lucky winner will also receive a $500 Visa gift card to spend however they please. Airfare? A princess dress? Scrumptious park food? You decide!
Hi! I'm Linda, the craft addict behind Craftaholics daytona beach florida hotel Anonymous®, a craft blog. Crafting is cheaper than therapy, right? When not crafting, I can be found chasing my 2 small {but very energetic!} daytona beach florida hotel boys or playing daytona beach florida hotel with my new baby girl. Or shoe shopping... because you can never have too many shoes! daytona beach florida hotel Happy crafting! ♥
My vacation daytona beach florida hotel looks like either the mountains daytona beach florida hotel up by Bear Valley, snow outside the cabin, daytona beach florida hotel warm drinks in front of the fireplace, innertubing and a jacuzzi. Or, a play and dining downtown San Diego or LA, maybe the symphony, a visit to the Art Gallery and Botannical Gardens, maybe a trip to a nearby winery for some wine-tasting and if in San Diego a room on the beach. A trip whale watching or deep sea fishing. Thanks for the giveaway.
WIth four kids, it is hard to coordinate a vacation where all the kids are happy and having fun. , Theme parks are fabulous, and of course being from the Midwest, we can t get that close to the ocean and not spend some time at the beach :)
My vacation would look like the opportunity of a lifetime for my family! My daughter won a partial scholarship to a convention out there and this would make it possible daytona beach florida hotel for her to attend!!! Woot Woot !!
My vacation would be magical..because it was be to the happiest place on earth!!! My two little girls would loooooove Disneyland daytona beach florida hotel (and the truth is, I would like it just as much!) This would be so amazing to win!
Hi! My name is Linda and I'm a hopeless Craft Addict. Welcome to Craftaholics Anonymous® where you can find all sorts of craft tutorials and creative ideas for your home, kids, and holidays. Happy crafting! daytona beach florida hotel [Read More …]
All my images daytona beach florida hotel are copyrighted. If you would like to feature my work, you may use ONE (1) image and must link back to my site. You may NOT edit, crop, or change my images in any way without written permission. Thank you!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий