суббота, 30 ноября 2013 г.

"We call this one Big Daddy," Amanda said. Since Zip 2 is nearly a quarter-mile long and runs 350 fe


Then I got off the bus and looked down from the first platform, perched on the rim of Descanso Canyon. All along the railing were informative placards that described Catalina's flora and fauna, as well as interesting facts about the island's history.
A rush of wind caught me as I glided down the cable. The zing of the trolley moving along the wire above my head was the only sound, except for my eventual laughter as I realized this was the ride of a lifetime.
"We call this one Big Daddy," Amanda said. Since Zip 2 is nearly discount hotels florida a quarter-mile long and runs 350 feet above the canyon floor, the name fits. I have to admit, I didn't see much of the Big Daddy run. I was too busy trying to stay in the tightest ball possible, willing myself all the way across.
Comments are encouraged, discount hotels florida but you must follow our User Agreement . 1. Keep it civil and stay on topic. 2. No profanity, vulgarity, racial slurs or personal attacks. 3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. 4. By posting your comment, you agree to allow Orange County Register Communications, Inc. the right to republish your name and comment in additional Register publications without any notification or payment.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий