четверг, 28 ноября 2013 г.

The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last


The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe-haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do - and they are just as determined to stay together.
Meanwhile, time is running out to rescue Cinder, who was abducted by Hess and Sable for his unique abilities. And when Roar returns to camp, he is so furious with Perry that he won't even look at him, and Perry begins to feel like they have already lost.
Out of options, Perry and Aria assemble a team to mount an impossible rescue mission all inclusive islands vacations travel - because Cinder isn't just the key to unlocking the Still Blue and their only hope for survival, he's also their friend. And in a dying world, the bonds between people are what matters most.
I haven t read this series yet, though I own book 1 2, but I ve heard amazing this about it. Enjoy it when it comes out, and thanks for stopping by my WoW @ Addicted Readers! :) Reply Delete Replies Jenn November 27, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I love this series (have book 1 and 2 on my kindle and in hardback) so I cannot wait for this one. Love Aria and Perry. And Roar. Great pick! ~Pam Reply Delete Replies Jenn November 27, 2013 at 10:22 AM
i m so excited for into the still blue too... well, i still have to read books 1 2 but i have all 3 books and i m planning to read them over winter all inclusive islands vacations travel break :) hope you can stop by my WoW post . -michelle @ Michelle Leslie s Book Picks Reply Delete Replies Jenn November 27, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Great pick! I bought the first two book b/c the covers were so pretty, but I haven t had the chance to read it yet haha. But with the last one coming out soon, I won t have to wait ;) Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for sharing stopping Bookmunchies (: Reply Delete Nikki R November 27, 2013 at 2:47 PM
YESSSSSS. I snagged all inclusive islands vacations travel an ARC of this one and finished it recently. It is sooooooo so so good, a fantastic and very emotional conclusion to the trilogy. I hope you love it! Reply Delete all inclusive islands vacations travel speculatef November 27, 2013 at 4:11 PM
I really really want to read this series! I ve heard SUCH good things about it. I m a bit behind though, heh, if book #3 is coming out... _ My WoW Reply Delete Andrea @The Bookish Babes November 28, 2013 at 12:10 AM
This is one of my favorites series! I ve got my copy of this and I can t seem to make myself read it, since that ll mean the series is over. But they re just the best books, so I think I ll be reading it soon. :) Great pick! Rachel @ Paper Cuts Reply Delete Kazhy November 28, 2013 at 11:00 AM
I totally understand your sadness about this series ending because it s one of my faves too :c But I m really all inclusive islands vacations travel excited to see how it all ends! Hopefully it ll be on a happy note 3 Thanks for dropping by my WoW post! :D - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making Reply Delete Add comment Load more...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий