суббота, 30 ноября 2013 г.

Thanks to all for replies. The C36 forum had a huge amount of stuff I wasn't aware of. It all adds t


I'm interested in these but cannot find much info on their d/l ratio, sa/d, comfort norwegian dawn passenger cruise reviews photos rating, etc. How well do they sail say, 20k offshore? I know they're rated cruising rather norwegian dawn passenger cruise reviews photos than ocean by Catalina, but I assume that's norwegian dawn passenger cruise reviews photos more to do with storage space and amenity norwegian dawn passenger cruise reviews photos than safety. So that's not an issue - but the comfort of a long trip in day hops, not far offshore, is a consideration.
I'm interested in these but cannot find much info on their d/l ratio, sa/d, comfort rating, etc. How well do they sail say, 20k offshore? I know they're rated cruising rather than ocean by Catalina, but I assume that's more to do with storage norwegian dawn passenger cruise reviews photos space and amenity than safety. So that's not an issue - but the comfort of a long trip in day hops, not far offshore, is a consideration.
Hi Midlifesailor, and thank you! I will go check out the website. I saw the 350 several years ago and disliked it then. The 355 seems like a much nicer boat. I wish they'd norwegian dawn passenger cruise reviews photos put that lovely table that folds from the four corners norwegian dawn passenger cruise reviews photos on the 375. If I had the $'s I'd go for the 4r5, so I have to be careful not to overlook the things on the 375 that just make it a compromise.
Someone told me that Catalina are no longer building norwegian dawn passenger cruise reviews photos 387's. That would be another option and certainly they are heavier. Though the newer styling of the 355, 375 and 445 is probably a sign of things to come. Perhaps I'm showing my ignorance but to me the move to lighter weights in the production norwegian dawn passenger cruise reviews photos boats has to impact norwegian dawn passenger cruise reviews photos on comfort at sea in choppy conditions. Ah well, these decisions are a great way to use up retirees' spare time I suppose.
I must say we really liked the 455 they had on display there.. lost of good ideas, more storage than most euro competitors, and an interesting garage/spare cabin/pantry/workshop etc area accessible from the cockpit as well as the cabin.
If you do buy a Catalina, norwegian dawn passenger cruise reviews photos be sure to join the association. The Technical norwegian dawn passenger cruise reviews photos guides and forums are worth their weight in gold. I've owned two 36's (divorce, long story ) and still think it's the best boat Catalina ever built. The 375 is it's replacement. I liked it when I checked it out. The head and forward berth are just about the same size as the 445, oddly. I was actually norwegian dawn passenger cruise reviews photos thinking of trading to one until they told me the price. After they got the paddles up to 400, I finally came to. So, I decided norwegian dawn passenger cruise reviews photos instead to take just the Sales Tax for a new 375 and completely refresh my 36. It didn't take half that much. I begged Deja Vu for forgiveness and promised never to stray again. However, there IS this really nice 42...........
Thanks to all for replies. The C36 forum had a huge amount of stuff I wasn't aware of. It all adds to the decision process. The suggestion that the 375 will be discontinued is quite disconcerting in terms of resale value.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий