четверг, 31 июля 2014 г.

If you're curious about our tour program, go to my tours website and browse around. We understand tr


My Best of Europe tour is finished. (I feel like sending that Rick Steves hotels in panama city beach florida fellow a letter to tell him what a great time I had.)  I hope you enjoyed following my adventures these last three weeks. Of course, we’re really proud of our tour program. This year, we’re having our best season ever. So far over 19,000 travelers have signed up on over 800 of our 2014 tours, and plans for our 2015 season are well under way. The Best of Europe tour you joined me on is just one of over 30 different itineraries.
If you’re curious about our tour program, go to my tours website hotels in panama city beach florida and browse around. We understand trusting a tour company with your precious vacation time and money is a huge decision, so call 425-608-4217 if you have more questions after you’ve looked at our website.
Each year we throw a big party for our tour alums and our guides. This little video clip lets you join the party for a few minutes. Check it out and think about letting us turn your travel dreams into smooth and affordable reality. hotels in panama city beach florida Thanks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий