четверг, 31 июля 2014 г.

Yesterday, I decided that I want to do a 21-22 day European tour (on one of those tour buses) by mys


Yesterday, I decided that I want to do a 21-22 day European tour (on one of those tour buses) by myself. Well, if I have someone to go with me, I’m not opposed tom cruise birthday to it, but I don’t need them to go. I am my own best friend right now and I love it. I’ve spent so much of my life holding my happiness and “good time” on the attention of others. In school (and who are we kidding, as an adult too) it was always a certain person that if I got their attention, on a field trip, would make my day (and who are we kidding, my existence). It was usually someone high stature or popular. But the Jamie Arbuckle’s of the world can’t give me self-worth; I have that on my own. So, I want to do a European bus tour, by myself is a-okay.
What made me think of the European tour is the trips I’ve been taking with the seniors (55+). We went to the Showboat Branson Belle yesterday. I don’t feel the urgency tom cruise birthday to have to sit by anyone on these trips and I’m completely fine being my own solo party of 1… and I really like it. It takes the pressure off. Besides I’m good enough to deserve and want my own attention. I’ll just have to be that high stature/popular person that I need attention from. I’ll just have to be. I found the bus to be very comfortable. I had a seat in the morning sun. It was a chilly morning so the sun felt delightful and also made me perfectly sleepy. I rested my eyes and my mind for the most part. The real excitement started when we got closer to our destination. The winding/twining cliff-ed roads overviewing tom cruise birthday Table Rock lake where absolutely beautiful, like a sight one might travel from a thousand miles away to see. I only journeyed 1 hour to see. These are the things I no longer want to take for granted. Majestic things can be found very near me. I want to see them and enjoy them as if I would enjoy Europe. I want to be a tourist in my own State. I want to see and appreciate tom cruise birthday thing the same way I would if I had traveled 1 million miles. I also want to start taking more day trips (in the meantime while I’m getting financially tom cruise birthday ready for my European Tour). My list of day trips includes: Dickerson Park Zoo, Dog Wood Canyon, Eureka Springs, Ha Ha Tonka, Little Grand Canyon, Silver Dollar City, and Crystal Bridges. Most of these are in Arkansas tom cruise birthday (and I’m in Missouri) but they are very close to me (only a few hours away.)
We parked the bus and departed, walked across a vibrantly green knoll to the docking area. The docking area is wonderful, it has a few shops and you can see the Branson Belle. The water rolls, like the ocean, into the shore. Once on board, they take you directly to your seat, it’s a small table for 2. You get coffee, and pink lemonade and iced tea and I think I drank so much that I had to use the restroom 5 times while on board. Every time the waitress came around I got a “fill up” and boy oh boy was the coffee good. They bring bread, then a salad, then your meal, then your dessert. tom cruise birthday While you are eating they have a Funny Hyper Magic preshow (wonderful) and then a band (wonderful). The food is wonderful. tom cruise birthday I was so full but I kept eating anyway because it was so delicious! After dessert you get 30 mins to roam about the vessel before the main show starts (and btw, the vessel is sailing). I tried my best to get all the way to the top. I made it to the 3rd deck, there was one more to go but I am so so so so afraid of heights that I was barely moving in the windy windy windy aisle of the 3rd deck… I mean I’m afrrrrraid tom cruise birthday of heights. I try to tell myself it’s not so bad and that when I get up there I’ll be just fine but then my body shuts down in fear. I feel like it’s physical and not mental (because my body doesn’t seem to want to listen to my mind telling me “it’s okay”).
The show started and it was amazing as well! Janice Martin is the big act, you might know her because she was on “America’s Got Talent.” She does an aerial act while playing the fiddle (pretty amazing). The host is so funny (Christopher James/ he is also the preshow magician), he has great improvisational skills. That’s the part I admire tom cruise birthday the most, the funny (somewhat improvised) host. I want to be a funny host and have my name sound off the walls under the big lights! I really really really do want that… there is something a little bit scary and a lot exciting about it. Jeff Jenkins, the owner of The Skinny Improv, is so good at it.
I watched, glued to all the talent and again found myself without urgency to be one of them. Like my urgency to hang with the “it” crowd, I’ve also always had an urgency to be “famously successful” NOW. I mean my heart beats out of my chest and I can barely stand it, I want it so bad and right now, right right now! I’ve actually never really been able to enjoy performances and etc because of this urgency …because it’s like torture. That’s why I rarely watch the academy awards, because I want to be there accepting tom cruise birthday my award. But, yesterday, I enjoyed it. Yes, I wanted it so bad but there was “no urgency” feeling, instead there was… what’s tom cruise birthday this, Grinch tom cruise birthday look out: “LOVE!” Maybe my heart has grown two sizes but this “love” thing is really taking hold.
Tagged: america's got talent , branson , bucket list , bus tour , europe , fiddle , janice martin , music , ship , show , showboat branson bell , tour , travel tom cruise birthday , travel agent , trips , vacation , vessel

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий