четверг, 30 августа 2012 г.

Downstairs half bathroom (or powder room/toilet, whatever you want to call it). It's not finished ye


That picture on the wall needs to be lowered.. I just used a picture small ship cruise employment hook that was already on the wall and haven't moved it yet. Need to get something to go under the picture.. the treadmill small ship cruise employment will be going upstairs.
Dining room. The clock is off to the side because I've been looking for a cute chalkboard or something for this wall. A new dining room table is on my wishlist also.. I kind of want to do one of those DIY distressed/aged small ship cruise employment looking tables all over Pinterest.
Downstairs half bathroom (or powder room/toilet, whatever you want to call it). It's not finished yet.. we still need to get a trash can, change out the mirror clips, change out the towel rail for a small towel ring, and put up some more wall decor.
I didn't small ship cruise employment even take a picture of the guest room as it is right now, because it's just a mattress on the floor, and a bed frame up against the wall. I have it all planned out in my head though, and it'll be my next project after painting Casey's room. I will be attempting this headboard.. stay tuned!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий