пятница, 31 августа 2012 г.

I ve stayed in several very nice hotels in Toronto (don t ask why), and dollar for dollar, this one


Chingy did some great things for the Holiday(e) Inn brand in the 90s, but that s not something they could rely on in the 21st century, so you know what they did? They spent $20,000,000 turning an old Days Inn, into on of the nicest hotels in Toronto. Rates in the low $100 s for a room, $200 s for a suite is a steal.
I ve stayed in several very nice hotels in Toronto (don t ask why), and dollar hotel motel for sale listing for dollar, this one will be the best deal for the buck. Jeez, what a glowing review I m giving I ll admit it you put large scallops and fresh oysters in front of me, I m going to be a little more affectionate than normal. hotel motel for sale listing But the reality is, it s an incredibly nice hotel!
Chicken Wings, Prime Rib (I believe) Puff Pastries, Steamed Mussels, two kinds of New Brunswick fresh Oysters hotel motel for sale listing and big scallops which were incredible! So smooth and buttery. My compliments to the chef on everything!
I got to spend the evening with some great people including @ ValTorontoGal , @ NearAfar (Who shortly after this picture watched me in horror as I spilled a drink on myself haha.) Also met @ ReggieRamone , @ BossLadyWendy , @ LaneAndrew hotel motel for sale listing and @ shotbyphil . Additionally met many of the @ WSCanada team.
Thank you very much to the Holiday Inn Toronto for the fantastic time at your beautiful hotel! Anyone reading this looking to stay at a hotel in Toronto, I highly recommend hotel motel for sale listing this hotel! The rooms were fantastic and as I said earlier, the rates blew me away. I assumed hotel motel for sale listing they would be much higher! 513 rooms, 23 floors. If the food was any indication, an AMAZING restaurant, pool, and located hotel motel for sale listing right downtown! Check it out!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий