четверг, 30 августа 2012 г.

If you like this post, you might also like this! Old Farmhouse Kitchen Remodel Yup, the baby was sle


We recently saw what Seaside Shelter did with her beach house , now it is time to see what she has done with her current house.  I just fell in love with what she has done and had to show it off here with a virtual house tour post.  I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did.
My parents were custom home builders so I've always had a affection for older homes since I never had the opportunity to live in one, plus I'm a HUGE yard-saler and bargain hunter who owns all her own tools so resurrecting this little shack was super exciting for me!
Remodelaholic is here to help you take your home from builder grade to beautiful! As an interior designer and landscape architect, we adore everything that makes up a HOME! We love to share the projects we're working on and feature your best home remodeling . . From huge kitchen renovation ideas to small bathroom remodels . We hope that you will stop by often for home design inspiration , tutorials , delicious recipes and what going on in our family life . Please let us know if you are interested in being featured .
If you like this post, you might also like this! Old Farmhouse Kitchen Remodel Yup, the baby was sleeping and I was not going to wake her up. Plus, there is no other place to keep her swing. ... Close

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий