воскресенье, 28 июля 2013 г.

Update at 3 PM ET: The 50k offer is dead and replaced by a 20k offer as predicted. This week I ve ha


As I expected, the packages went fast! All the packages seem to be getting the "Sorry, this inventory is already jimmy buffett tour dates on hold message." If you really jimmy buffett tour dates want one, keep refreshing. Someone might not make the purchase he's held, which would release the space back to the pool.
All Daily Getaways packages are discounted. And you get an additional 10% off each sale price by paying with an American Express, so that's a no-brainer, and I'll always quote prices after the American Express discount.
For the Harrah s deal, the terms say: "Within 5 business days of package purchase, you will receive via email a certificate with contact information and booking instructions. A hard copy of the certificate will also be sent by U.S. First Class mail within jimmy buffett tour dates two weeks. Please allow sufficient time for U.S. Postal Service delivery.
Stay 2 consecutive nights jimmy buffett tour dates and spread out with 500 square feet of space in your Mini Suite at Harrah's Las Vegas. Harrah s is far from the nicest property in Vegas, but it just might have the best location mid-strip. (It is also the closest property to my favorite meal spot in Vegas, a little food court with Panda Express and Chipotle.) On the weekends, a standard room goes for about $120 per night plus tax. During the first weekend of March Madness, a standard room is $250+ per night. I think two nights in a Mini Suite on a weekend would conservatively be worth $300. Very conservatively.
Enjoy two Buffet of Buffets passes, giving you unlimited access to six of the most spectacular buffets in the city for a 24-hour period.  I love the Buffet of Buffets, and often buy a pass for $45 when I go to Vegas. With one 24 hour pass, it s easy to get a late dinner, breakfast, lunch, and early dinner, making the per meal cost $14 after tax and tip. I value these at the face value of $90.
Round-trip airport limousine transportation jimmy buffett tour dates for 2 between McCarran International Airport and Harrah's Las Vegas.  The slow shuttle is about $30 roundtrip for two people after tip. A taxi would be $60. Limos are better than taxis, but I ll conservatively call this $60.
The Caesars Palaces Las Vegas package is a lot fancier with a $200 dinner credit, show tickets, and three nights is a suite at the company s flagship jimmy buffett tour dates Vegas property. But it s also way out of my price range at $1,386.
The Harrah s or Harvey s Lake Tahoe package is another budget option at $351 and includes two nights at either hotel, a $100 dining credit, and airport transfer. I ve never been to Lake Tahoe. Is it worth a trip?
To maximize jimmy buffett tour dates your chances of getting in on the deal, I recommend using a site like whattimeisit.com to figure out the official time. This week s sales have all started on time to the second. Keep refreshing for the best chance.
This doesn't mean the deal is sold out. If someone doesn't complete his purchase, that quantity will immediately become available for someone else. Keep checking until the dreaded "Sold Out" appears.
I will be by my computer jimmy buffett tour dates at 1 PM EST / 10 AM PST / 7 AM HST / (2 PM in Buenos Aires) to try to snag the Harrah s Las Vegas deal. What about you? Post your successful or failed attempt in the comments, so we can gauge how quick you had to be to snag a card.
Travel must be completed by July 1, 2014, and booked no later than thirty (30) days in advance of scheduled arrival. It is recommended that you call to book your travel early to avoid availability limitations.
I thought I pressed it right at 1:00, but I got the Try Again message. I tried every 10 seconds for about 5 minutes then tried every 3-4 minutes after that. Finally got it around 1:15 or 1:20. As soon as I finished the purchase, I went back to the page and it said, completely sold out. YIPEE! I m 1 of 20, I guess.
Speculation is running rampant that US Airways will join oneworld November 1. The most recent fanning of the flames came from a post on FlyerTalk purporting to rely on an internal memo to US Airways employees. jimmy buffett tour dates Then View From the Continue reading
Two days ago, I got an awesome offer by email: If I spend $750 per month during August, September, and October on my Lufthansa Premier Miles More MasterCard, I ll get 15,000 bonus Lufthansa Miles More Miles. What s my Continue reading
Earlier jimmy buffett tour dates this month, I received my two Free Weekend Night certificates from Hilton after spending $2,500 in four months jimmy buffett tour dates on my Citi Hilton jimmy buffett tour dates Reserve card. Hilton has some incredible properties around the world that cost as much for a night Continue reading
There are only three cards big spenders should be using unless they have huge expenditures the would reap category bonuses. I ll call them cards 1, 2a, and 2b. 1. Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard 2a. United Club Card 2b. Starwood Preferred Continue reading
This past February, I applied for a number of cards, including the Citi Hilton Reserve. I got the card for the free Hilton Gold status and the big benefit: Earn 2 weekend night certificates good at select hotels and resorts Continue jimmy buffett tour dates reading
The US Airways Premier jimmy buffett tour dates World MasterCard is offering me 5 miles per dollar at grocery stores, drug stores, and electronic stores for the next three months via a targeted email. jimmy buffett tour dates Check your inbox for the same or a similar offer. Continue reading
Update at 3 PM ET: The 50k offer is dead and replaced by a 20k offer as predicted. This week I ve had several posts about the Lufthansa Premier Miles More World MasterCard because its current 50,000 mile sign up Continue reading
Update: The Lufthansa Card bonus is now 20k miles after first purchase, meaning one would need to get that card and the SPG card to reach 50k Lufthansa miles through an SPG to Lufthansa transfer. One person can get a Continue reading
The Lufthansa Miles More World MasterCard offers 20,000 Lufthansa miles after first purchase. (See Top Nine Credit Card Offers That Are About To Disappear.) I got the card a few weeks ago for one reason: as a way to Continue reading
Two months ago, Barclay s launched the best fixed-value rewards card on the market. The Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard comes with 40,000 bonus miles after spending $1k in the first three months, plus you earn double miles on all purchases. The Continue reading
MileValue has financial relationships with some of the cards mentioned here, and MileValue may be compensated if consumers choose to apply for these links in the content, jimmy buffett tour dates and ultimately sign up for them.
Content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuers. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of the credit card issuers, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuers.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий