среда, 23 октября 2013 г.

I decided to try funny again. And again. And again. I must have emailed about twenty different vacat


When my husband called me on my cell to tell me we had to move out of our house for a week while the hardwood lodging taos new mexico floors were being refinished, I just stood in the middle of the food court at New York's lodging taos new mexico John F. Kennedy international airport and sighed. It'd been a long two days of flying the unfriendly skies. Not to mention, the last thing I wanted to do on a day off was spend my valuable time confined in a cramped hotel room near the Los Angeles airport with my husband, three year-old son, and crazy cat, a twenty pound Maine coon.
"Oh. Okay," I said, even though it was not okay, as I racked my overworked brain for other places to stay that might be okay, and that's when it hit me. "Wait! lodging taos new mexico Don't book anything just yet. I've got an idea."
The first thing I did when I got back to my crashpad was change out of my navy blue polyester lodging taos new mexico monkey suit and log onto the computer. I typed MANHATTAN BEACH VACATION HOMES into the search engine and soon found myself on the web site Homeaway.com . I scanned through hundreds of beautiful photos of amazing homes in Manhattan and Hermosa Beach, which is just a short twenty minute drive from the Los Angeles airport. I just knew there had to be something we could afford. On the beach. Under $1000/per week.
Well, not entirely wrong, because all the places we could afford on the beach were either too small or already booked. Undeterred, lodging taos new mexico I pressed on and found myself touring homes that were way out of our price range. I couldn't help myself. And then I did something crazy. I emailed the owner of a $5,000/a lodging taos new mexico day Italian villa.
I found this amazing 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom lodging taos new mexico oceanfront home in Manhattan Beach on www.homeaway.com Just going for a walk on The Strand The view from inside the house The view from my window A walk on The Strand, heading towards Hermosa Beach A view from the Manhattan Beach pier The Manhattan Beach Aquarium located at the end of the pier fishing off the Manhattan Beach pier A view of Manhattan lodging taos new mexico and Hermosa Beach from the pier On the sand in Hermosa Beach Manhattan beach at dusk A scooter ride in Hermosa Beach Manhattan Beach sunset standing right outside the vacation lodging taos new mexico rental
I decided to try funny again. And again. And again. I must have emailed about twenty different vacation home owners. Finally, while impatiently waiting for my bags at LAX, Jay, the owner of a three-bedroom, two-bathroom, ocean front property in Manhattan Beach, California, called to inform me that the dates I had inquired about were open.
I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "There's a bit of a problem, Jay. It's just...well...$1,900 for seven days is too much money for us spend, so we're going to have to stay at the Residence Inn." And then I added, "Sorry," because I was, in fact, oh so sorry, sorry I wouldn't be enjoying a beautiful view of the beach.
Categories Continents/Regions Caribbean Central America Africa Asia Europe North America Middle East Oceania South America Antarctica Countries United States Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia-Herzegovina lodging taos new mexico Botswana lodging taos new mexico Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Burma (Myanmar) Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Democratic Republic of Congo (Zaire) Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Emirates Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France French lodging taos new mexico Polynesia Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana lodging taos new mexico Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia lodging taos new mexico Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco lodging taos new mexico Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria North Korea Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands lodging taos new mexico Somalia South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka St. Kitts Nevis St. Lucia St. Vincent Grenadines Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab United Kingdom Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Activities Activism Arts and Culture Biking Camping Climbing Hiking History Learning Paddling Scuba Diving Skiing Surfing Topics Airline Reviews Airlines Airports Blogs Books Budget Travel Business Consumer Activism Cruises Ecotourism Festivals and Events Food and Drink Gadling Gear Review Gadling's Daily Deal Gadling's Most-Read Gear Hotels and Accommodations Internet Tools Luxury Travel News Nightlife Photos Podcasts Stories Theme Parks Transportation Travel Deals Travel Health Travel Security Travel Trivia Video What's in Your Pack? Women's Travel Features About The Bloggers April Fools Posts Dim Sum Dialogues Galley Gossip Life Nomadic One for the Road Photo of the Day Plane Answers Skymall Monday Talking Travel The Accidental Chef Travels The Cockpit Chronicles Through the Gadling Lens Traveling the American Road Video of the Week Become our Fan on Facebook!
Weird News White House Official Fired Over Anonymous Tweets Mysterious Shipwreck Discovered Beneath Florida's Ponte Vedra Beach San Francisco Accidentally Directs Nike Marathon Noise Complaints To Phone Sex Hotline Breakdancing Waterskiing Grandpa Rocks Out (VIDEO) Disney Princess Walkie-Talkie Puts Little Girl In Touch With Foul-Mouthed Truckers Chuck E. Cheese Prize Tickets Incite 30-person Brawl
DailyFinance Closing Bell: S P Sets Another Record on Hopes of Continued Fed Stimulus Who Are the Most Overpaid CEOs On Wall Street? The Finances of High School Dropouts: Not Quite as Bad as You'd Think
Engadget PBS programming comes to the Xbox 360 Samsung acquires 7.4 percent of Gorilla Glass maker Corning, lodging taos new mexico signs long-term supply lodging taos new mexico deal HTC reportedly scales back production after slump in smartphone sales (update: HTC says it hasn't)
Lonely Planet Will the US government lodging taos new mexico shutdown affect your travel plans? Meet a traveller: Paul Clammer, author of Afghanistan, Haiti and Pakistan guide books We asked you: mistakes, mishaps and embarrassment on the road
Joystiq Bravely Default: For The Sequel adds time-saving microtransactions Organ Trail, Broken Sword, Anomaly Korea take a stab at Humble Bundle Serious Sam Double D XXL adds 30 more guns, new things lodging taos new mexico on Steam

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий