Resident call for help as armed robbers terrorize Ijaniki - Vanguard News Home About Us Advertise With Us contact us Monday November 4th, 2013 Monday November 4th, 2013 Follow @vanguardngrnews Breaking News Download vanguard Newsstand APP( IOS, ANDROID, BB10) Great Nigeria Building on fire in Lagos Taraba House Speaker Haruna Tsogwa is dead TRANSLATE::: Home News Headlines Business Finance Technology Politics Sports Entertainment Lagos and Fani-Kayode Style Fashion Flair Fashion Personality My Style Allure Viewpoint Editorial Forum Jobs Columns Sports Bassey People Politics Rational Perspectives Broken Links Article of Faith Tuesday Platform Pini Jason Talking Point Hakeem Baba-Ahmad For Crying Out Loud People Politics Is haq Modibbo Kawu The Hub Sweet and Sour My Layman s View Onochie Anibeze Crisp Shots Tonye Princewill The Passing Scene Soul Kate Stomach Democracy My World Sunday Perspectives fox car rentals Frankly Speaking The Orbit The Spectrum Vista Woman Nigeria Today Voice of Reason Moment to Moment Article of Faith Resident call for help as armed robbers terrorize Ijaniki on June 08, 2013 /
Residents of Ijaniki, a suburb of Lagos State are currently living in fear following incessant cases of armed robbery fox car rentals attacks in the area. The residents fox car rentals said no week passes without news of robbery incident within the area.
Crime Guard gathered that the robbers who operate with several gangs also attack motorists plying Ijaniki axis of Lagos Badagry Expressway. Residents who spoke with Crime Guard said the police in the area had not done enough to stem the increasing fox car rentals spate of the robbery. Lagos State Police Command, Umar A. Manko
Ejike Okoye, a resident of Ijaniki Rose Garden Estate said he had been robbed twice in his apartment since he moved into the area. "I moved into this apartment in May 2012, and ever since then, my apartment has been attacked twice by these robbers. The first time they came, they broke in through my kitchen and attacked me and my wife in my apartment.
The robbers fox car rentals took all the money I had in my apartment and my phones and some of my cloths. They didn't stop at my apartment; they then went to my neighbour's apartment and robbed him too. We reported the incident at the police station Ijaniki and the police assured us that they will arrest fox car rentals the robbers, but after that, we usually hear the sound of gun shot from the expressway, "he stated .
Another resident, Chukwudi Akulo said he escaped death by whiskers the last time the dare-devil robbers stormed his apartment; " When they came to my apartment around 2: am, they discovered that my metal doors were all locked and they came to the window of my bed room and ordered me to open my door.
I refused and switched the light, I didn't know that the robbers had a touch light with them and they pointed it at my face threatening to shoot me if I don't open my door, the next thing I saw was a shot gun which the aimed at me, I quickly sprang out of the direction and they fired a shot that hit the wall of my bed room. The moment they did this, I became scared and I rushed to the door and opened it for them to come in.
When they entered, they started beating me and asked me to bring out every thing in my apartment. They took all the money I had and my mobile phones, wrist watches and they left. But after an hour, I heard the sound of siren from a police van and I went outside and met them. They told me that they were responding to a distress call from a resident who said that robbers were operating in this area but they came late because they couldn't locate the area.
While we were talking, some neighbours came out and met about two of them , they said the robbers came to their apartment while one of them said he was the one who placed the distress call to the Lagos State emergency phone number,767. Ever since that incident, I no longer sleep in my apartment because I don't know when the robbers will come again. I am terribly scared ,I don't know when this will end," he lamented.
fox car rentals Meanwhile, Abidun Odukoya, a resident urged the police to step up it's presence within the estate and Ijaniki axis of Lagos Badagry expressway. "When the robbers are not terrorizing in our estate, they are unleashing terror on motorists along Ijaniki axis of Lagos-Badagry expressway. Celenizers and Iketu Ijaniki road is the worst part of the road.
Motorists plying that part of the road at night and early in the morning are usually attacked. These parts of the road are terribly dark because fox car rentals there are no street lights and there are bushes fox car rentals all around it. I also do not want to blame the police for some of these incidents; I know they don't have enough fox car rentals equipments to police these areas properly but I urge them to do more with the little they have." Print Email NEXT ARTICLE Docked: 29 yr-old woman that sells her babies in Lagos
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Police killed my only son Bereaved mother Please enable JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus. MOST COMMENTED RECENT COMMENTS Latest fox car rentals News 5:31 pm Jonathan, ASUU find ways of resolving four month old strike 5:09 pm BlackBerry scraps search for buyer, ousts CEO 4:20 pm France, Mali hunt killers of French journalists 3:15 pm I am still Egypt s President , Morsi tells court 2:22 pm Thousands march on Moscow in anti-muslim migrants protest 12:26 pm F.G to recruit 1,200 Nig volunteers in 2013 TAC 12:15 pm PHCN handover: Dutse residents call on FG to regulate tariff 12:12 pm Uganda Varsity requests for Nigerian lecturers 12:06 pm Presidency divided over Dokpesi s choice as Chief of Staff 11:10 am Proposed ban: Mercy Johnson replies marketers 11:09 am President Jonathan in the eyes of observers 10:32 am Taraba Speaker, Haruna Tsokwa, slumps, dies 10:22 am Great Nigeria Building on fire in Lagos 10:05 am Power privatization: Many challenges ahead 10:00 am PDP swarms Anambra communities with buses, cash View all Editorial ASUU: How NLC can help Preparing for Sunday's solar eclipse Again, cholera outbreaks Confab Debate For the conference to work Health UNTH and its open heart surgery feat
The University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) Ituku/Ozalla Enugu began in the early 20th centur When masquerades begged over breastfeeding What to do to avoid cholera infection Cartoon Blame the devil! View more Tweets about "@vanguardngrnews" People & Politics Much ado about 'Oduahgate
I am one of those who can write authoritatively about our Golden Eaglets. From the very first m... Read More Sweet Crude Education Environment Motoring Metro Interview Labour fox car rentals Law Human Rights Bus Stop Parliament Crime Guard Crime Alert LifeStyle Health Travel Tourism Vista Human Angle Is it Beyond Pardon? The Arts Life with treena Kwenta Dis N Dart Tummy Talk Columns Monday Sport Bassey People Politics Rational Perspectives Treena Kwenta Broken Links Tuesday Tuesday Platform Pini Jason Wednesday Talking Point Hakeem Baba-Ahmad For Crying Out Loud Thursday People Politics Is'haq Modibbo Kawu The Hub Friday fox car rentals Sweet Sour Onochie Anibeze My Layman's View Crisp Shots Tonye Princewill Saturday The Passing Scene Soul Kate Stomach Democracy My World Sunday Frankly Speaking Sunday Perspectives The Orbit The Spectrum Vista Woman Nigeria Today Voice of Reason Moment to Moment Article of Faith Home About Us Advertise With Us contact us 2013 Vanguard Media Limited, Nigeria
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий